Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

The rightysphere is in a frenzy trying to blanket the web with racist and sexist conspiracy theories.

Elon and Thiel following JD Vance like little puppies with bags of cash hanging from their jaws.

It's glorious.

Every channel has shown her cackling...what are you watching? Make sense of this and cackle after: “So I think it’s very important — as you have heard from so many incredible leaders — for us, at every moment in time, and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past, but the future.” - This is from the possible leader of the free world. She's incoherent and just babbling every time she's near a microphone, she was the worst performed during the 2020 democratic primaries withdrawing in 2019. She doesn't know what she's talking about most of the time.

So believing in Sky Wizards is fine for politicians, but a cackling VP is a step too far?

Every channel has shown her cackling...what are you watching? Make sense of this and cackle after: “So I think it’s very important — as you have heard from so many incredible leaders — for us, at every moment in time, and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past, but the future.” - This is from the possible leader of the free world. She's incoherent and just babbling every time she's near a microphone, she was the worst performed during the 2020 democratic primaries withdrawing in 2019. She doesn't know what she's talking about most of the time.
Agreed, she has no idea what she is talking about.

No chance in hell she could explain the electric boat/shark paradox.

Not Telegram.

Here's some fun stuff for you to consume. I call it "white nationalists go absolutely bonkers with hate, featuring coconut memes and a cameo by Rita Panahi":

(Also RFK Jr gets his conspiracy-loving self out onto his seedy front lawn and tells us what Trump is now paying him to tell us.)

Rita has gone from halftime fridays to big footy

Maybe she will become intelligible now she is "unburdened"?
This is a crack up - all this over a pretty simple, trite, quote.

It's the most empty attack, but it's easy to play on it as an epic own of teH lEfT :drunk:

Trump is toast.

I hope the republicans go with this strategy.

The rightysphere is in a frenzy trying to blanket the web with racist and sexist conspiracy theories.

Elon and Thiel following JD Vance like little puppies with bags of cash hanging from their jaws.

It's glorious.
Given that Trump's was the acknowledged leader of the 'birther' conspiracy theory concerning President Obama, we should not be surprised that the emergence of a black woman as his likely Presidential election opponent has seen the same old false claims being made by MAGA supporters.

These people really are disgusting racist, misogynist whack jobs.

I'd have hoped that with an Indian Mum and a Jamaican Dad Harris might be into cricket but alas a Google search uncovers little evidence of this. The world might be a better place if it had someone in the Oval Office who could appreciate the artistry of a perfectly landed leg break or a David Gower cover drive.

I'd have hoped that with an Indian Mum and a Jamaican Dad Harris might be into cricket but alas a Google search uncovers little evidence of this. The world might be a better place if it had someone in the Oval Office who could appreciate the artistry of a perfectly landed leg break or a David Gower cover drive.
or a Jonny Bairstow stumping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given that Trump's was the acknowledged leader of the 'birther' conspiracy theory concerning President Obama, we should not be surprised that the emergence of a black woman as his likely Presidential election opponent has seen the same old false claims being made by MAGA supporters.

These people really are disgusting racist, misogynist whack jobs.

Thanks, that’s a handy primer on the type of bullshit we can expect to see repeated ad nauseum on here in the months ahead

lol

Has she ever touched on sharks vs electric batteries or wind turbines that give you cancer? :tearsofjoy:

US has the largest Indian population outside of India - could be a reasonable tick in a box tbh

is biden dead???
The way brother Frank put it, I'm wondering.

President Joe Biden's youngest brother said Sunday that he believed the 81-year-old was bowing out of the race due to health concerns.

Frank Biden made comments to both CBS and ABC News, telling CBS 'in my humble opinion absolutely' the president's health was part of Biden's decision to announce that he wouldn't run for reelection - endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris in the process.

'Selfishly, I will have him back to enjoy whatever time we have left,' Frank Biden told CBS.

But a Biden family source poured very hot water on Frank's claims. 'Frank Biden suffers from alcoholism and hasn't spoken to his brother in weeks,' the source told CBS. 'What he said ... is completely untrue.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back