4th Test: India v Australia @ Nagpur (Thu-Mon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
look how dark it was

323039.jpg

Wow, you got the match link?

they have done so in the past, in the West Indies and stopped play after the fielding team asked for it.

I remember the commentary from that Pakistan/England game - Pakistan started bowling the quicks towards the end to make it harder for the batsmen, and one shot basically went straight past a fielder for 4 - they couldn't even see it.
I remember that. The fielders wouldnt move.

the reason for the extra half-hour at the end of each days play (not including the last day) is because of this:

extra 2 minutes for each wicket taken (including the 10th wicket of an innings)
extra 4 minutes for every drinks break taken
plus any other stoppages (injuries, ball changes, balls lost, etc.)

now in that calculation any started over (ie. 1st ball bowled of an over) is counted as full over

India TODAY would have had 1 drinks break and 3 wickets. (can't remember any other stoppage). So going by 4 minutes for every over, they are 2 overs down so far. The rest is just slow going. Pathetic.

If the ball hits the helmet then goes for 4 byes, is that 9??

ROFL

If you run 3, then the balls goes over the rope, do you get 7?

I hope that answers your question :p

they have done so in the past, in the West Indies and stopped play after the fielding team asked for it.

I remember the commentary from that Pakistan/England game - Pakistan started bowling the quicks towards the end to make it harder for the batsmen, and one shot basically went straight past a fielder for 4 - they couldn't even see it.
Ah yes. THe infamous match where England declared at 0/0 and Pakistan forfeited their second innings. *or vice versa*

The umpires had no care for Inzi and his boys, simply because they slowed the game down whenever England got on top.

Actually seems like we are talking about a different match. I'll find mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yes. THe infamous match where England declared at 0/0 and Pakistan forfeited their second innings. *or vice versa*

The umpires had no care for Inzi and his boys, simply because they slowed the game down whenever England got on top.

Actually seems like we are talking about a different match. I'll find mine.
No it wasn't.

[youtube]vTTlTPIysu8[/youtube]

Cheers for the comic relief for 30 secs :thumbsu:

Any chance you can get Graham Thorpe kicking the ball away from the slips after dropping a catch? Maybe 98-99 Ashes series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back