4th Test: India v Australia @ Nagpur (Thu-Mon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

the last hour of play!: usually lasts about 90 minutes

this really is shocking isn't it. 19 overs of play in 113 minutes.

I think that Hayden will go on to make a big ton here, we definitely need him to step up and make a very big score for the first time this series. Just hope Hussey can hold out otherwise our tail, including Haddin, Watson and White will be exposed very quickly and may crack under the pressure

I think that Hayden will go on to make a big ton here, we definitely need him to step up and make a very big score for the first time this series. Just hope Hussey can hold out otherwise our tail, including Haddin, Watson and White will be exposed very quickly and may crack under the pressure
Shhhhhhhhhhut up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lunch on day 5 and Australia are 3/111, still requiring 271 runs in two sessions to snatch victory, with seven wickets in hand. With Hayden unbeaten on 46 (from 67 deliveries) and Hussey 14 (from 20 deliveries), Australia remains a chance, but it would have to be very long odds from here. Hayden has already had two lives and will be hoping that he can make the Indians pay in the remainder of the day.

That "half hour maximum" in regards of added time is crap. I don;t see why they introduced that rule. Worked fine before without it...... New rule could be half an hour normally and India v Australia and extra hour so everyone can play the next test and all go home happy!

That "half hour maximum" in regards of added time is crap. I don;t see why they introduced that rule. Worked fine before without it...... New rule could be half an hour normally and India v Australia and extra hour so everyone can play the next test and all go home happy!
It was to promote quicker over rates.

Didn't work.

I'm sure Broad is having his talk to Dhoni. That was a disgusting session.

That session, india bowled 21.3 overs.
Thats an average of 10.5 an hour...

At this rate they will bowl 65 overs (including the half hour extra!) or 90 overs!

Australia was warned that it was 9 overs down at TEA!

India are 9 overs down at LUNCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back