Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on him I say.

Get a head start in training overseas over being harassed by dickhead nuffy supporters at a end of year function.
You need investors dazzle and this is the one event players should be at. Eddy McGuire said the other week that Trac wouldn’t be at the pies if he didn’t come to the b&f so why do we need to put up with that s….

If he feels so strongly about not being at your club I doubt very much he will play 2025…if a trade isn’t done with a club he may stand out of footy until one is…
Pert should be the 1st to go…Goodwin 2nd.
As I suggested Pert should be shown the door...shopping Oliver around...he's the CEO not head of football...starting to think he's been sniffing often and completely lost it!

As I suggested Pert should be shown the door...shopping Oliver around...he's the CEO not head of football...starting to think he's been sniffing often and completely lost it!
Thanks for the massive hot take , some of us have only been saying Pert and Goodwin need to go for over a year now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back