Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

When the history is written of the Dees post 21 and in particular the last few months it’s gonna make an interesting read….

My initial reaction is that Tracca was just not a fan of trading 2 first rounders for Dan Houston….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And after being an MFC Member since 1988, and having continuously read story after story that negatively paints our club in a bad light, it’s time for our club and our supporters to fight back and say, enough is enough!!

I agree with those saying Trac was caught between a rock and a hard place. He probably wanted out but knew that it was very unlikely with his contract and his preferred clubs not being able to make a deal. I heard somewhere there was talks of mediation, perhaps the club and Petracca came to an agreement. Hopefully this does bring on some change.

Last edited:
This is a dark day for Mich0

Roses Funeral GIF by Un si grand soleil

My hope now is that Trac is the fire starter to a cultural revolution at the club. A twisted fire starter.

Chairman Mao, look out!

My hope now is that Trac is the fire starter to a cultural revolution at the club. A twisted fire starter.

Chairman Mao, look out!
I've pre-ordered my copy of his little red and blue book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GAGF all you Opp supporters willing and wanting him to leave our club, and for us to not be fairly compensated. Many of those imposters wouldn’t want there marquee player to be sold by their club based on some internal club issues needing to be worked out and resolved. Back in your box jerks. Time to go ambulance chasing for another story for your own self-satisfaction and pleasure
who has been willing Christian to leave Melbourne hands up !
I read it… most other club supporters are hoping he lands at their club if he wants out and at what cost.

thanks for sharing the private document.
if all of the above is factual and considering the media hype why hasn’t petracca publicly put this many weeks long drama to bed.
You did what now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back