5 Omens We Will Win The Flag !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just went for a collect at the Purple shop (TAB) and low and behold in my winnings I was handed a $2 coin with purple in it ???
WTF is this a 1st for Australian currency , a purple coin ?

Another omen

Please everyone go over to west coasts board and read the psychic predicts freo will finish higher than us thread. I have strategically bumped it regularly this season and it has been a great omen.

Shitz and giggles

I went to a function at Friends restaurant a few months ago. They had items up for a silent auction, one of which was a signed 2013 Fremantle jumper. They advertised it as 2013 Dockers Premiership Jumper. So I've been quietly confident for months.

excuse my intrusion...
I saw a gent wearing his scarf proudly at the shopping centre, I said hello and wished him the best.

he was very emotional about the game...and he was ANOTHER who has flown over for the game...I've said hello to a few now...
you have some hard core supporters...I love it...

good luck for Saturday...
GO FREO

When I left home my front yard was ablaze with colourful flowers. Purple with a darker purple centre, white with a purple centre, purple hebes, purple and white ground covers. Even the weeds (I know them as plum puddings) burst into purple flower. It's our time.

Before the bounce of our game with Sydney my mum informed me of a dream she had in which a team wearing white was the winner of this years premiership, to which I replied that I'd hope not because that would probably indicate Sydney - only to find out early this week we would be playing in white instead of purple..

Before the bounce of our game with Sydney my mum informed me of a dream she had in which a team wearing white was the winner of this years premiership, to which I replied that I'd hope not because that would probably indicate Sydney - only to find out early this week we would be playing in white instead of purple..

Yeah I was just going to say the same thing, Sydney colours white n red freo white n purple .:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only omen. Ryan Crowley knows!!

From the AFL's official twitter:

Tweeted 1 year ago... RT @ryanmcrowley: Hope I'm waking up a lot more nervous this time next year! Leaning towards the swans

I built a house in 2012 in a lovely area near the swan valley called Ellenbrook. My missus picked all these flowers to go with the house and land package because to be honest I didn't really care what she picked. They bloomed properly for the first time this week since we moved in. All of them are different shades of purple.

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Omens We Will Win The Flag !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back