Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

BRILLIANT!!

Never had any doubt that Benny would sign an extention with us but still great to see, 10+ year player and hopefully a one club player to boot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic, I'm in the process of growing hair like him. Should be able to get it done in time. Now all i need to do is drop a few kegs and grow 2ft and ill have my very own doppelganger.

This is the week Sideshow Bob steps onto the big stage. The wide open space on Domain will give him time and space to run and jump at the footy without defenders cutting across and clunk a few. And he will have a 1 meter height advantage on Hurn or Wellingham. Lets go BBB!!

Needs to get back to his best, Looks dangerous but not quite clunking them..... lets hope he is up and about.....

we need to kick 5-6 early, take the crowd out of it....

By my reckoning BBB's finals games to games played would have to be one of the highest recently.

I was behind Brownie's kick to Waite in the goalsquare. It was really good. His situational awareness, decision making followed by the best kick possible to Waite's advantage.

Pure class.

Was a sensationally composed and skillful piece of play. He was unlucky with his marking last night, too - there were a couple he hung on to for about two and a half hours that weren't paid, and which would have resulted in straightforward shots at goal.

Was a sensationally composed and skillful piece of play. He was unlucky with his marking last night, too - there were a couple he hung on to for about two and a half hours that weren't paid, and which would have resulted in straightforward shots at goal.

Yeah, has a good head on his shoulders. He was dudded on a few occasions (some consistency would be nice umps,) and tunneled a few times too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

Back