Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 10 reporter and mad Bombers fan Candice Wyatt with the burn of the trade period. I asked her a simple question...

View attachment 757313

I like your attempt to remain anonymous, but your username is literally right in plain view. I've now downloaded all 9,282 Tweets and will get them printed on a tie, limited to 104, the amount of games Joe played for Essendon.

I like your attempt to remain anonymous, but your username is literally right in plain view. I've now downloaded all 9,282 Tweets and will get them printed on a tie, limited to 104, the amount of games Joe played for Essendon.
Yeah I noticed that afterward and thought ‘oh **** it.’ Now that you’ve noticed I’m going to change it seeing you’re dodgy as.

I want that tie btw!

if Joe wants to leave, I hope he gets the hell out. i’m so sick to death of talented, gifted, privileged footballers who aren’t willing to bleed for this club.

oh you’re in a bad place mentally? sitting on your arse raking in 300,000 a year? poor diddums.

piss off.

the rest of us have to work for a living. so you can occasionally kick a ball straight and entertain us, by dragging us out of day-to-day humdrum of actual struggles.

I hope he leaves and takes Fantasia with him.

4 amazing games a year... we shouldn’t be pinning our hopes on winning a f’kin final on dickheads like this.

2000 premiership team had the likes of Blumfield, Barnard, Wallace, Alessio.... LOYAL players.

see ya Joe. don’t let the door hit you on the way out... it’ll probably hurt you’re elbow and you’ll miss another 50 games for the next team you’re playing for.

(if you wanna stay though... I hope you do you bloody Essendon legend!)

if Joe wants to leave, I hope he gets the hell out. i’m so sick to death of talented, gifted, privileged footballers who aren’t willing to bleed for this club.

oh you’re in a bad place mentally? sitting on your arse raking in 300,000 a year? poor diddums.

p**s off.

the rest of us have to work for a living. so you can occasionally kick a ball straight and entertain us, by dragging us out of day-to-day humdrum of actual struggles.

4 amazing games a year... we shouldn’t be pinning our hopes on winning a f’kin final on dickheads like this.

2000 premiership team had the likes of Blumfield, Barnard, Wallace, Alessio.... LOYAL players.

see ya Joe. don’t let the door hit you on the way out... it’ll probably hurt you’re elbow and you’ll miss another 50 games for the next team you’re playing for.

Pretty ordinary post for an Essendon supporter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a few posters laying the boots into Joe and Orazio over media speculation. Bah bah bah 🐑🐑🐑
Your avatar is creepy AF

p**s off.

Imagine if he stays after melts like this.

Quite a few posters laying the boots into Joe and Orazio over media speculation. Bah bah bah 🐑🐑🐑

They should get Infront of a camera and shut us up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back