Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I said, if it got to Wednesday and he wasn't signed, start panicking?

tumblr_m8q43fyZHN1rs1aer.gif

If he goes gotta get something for him , he owes the club at least that .
Maybe if someone told him you can play World Of Warcraft online with the kids at GC he might not go .

But you can be arsed asking the same question asked in this thread already? :p AFL site has the list of trades as they happen, you can be updated there. Search for North Melbourne or peanuts. We should be somewhere there if it goes through.
I only darken the doorstep of the AFL site as an absolute last resort.

Actually, I was pretty happy with the responses I got ITT. Now on to the Josh Caddy thread ...

IF Hamish is traded, then Zac Clarke would be a good fit for North, though surely not at the expense of Lachie. In my opinion, that would be disastrous.

Well, if he is leaving then we have to make the best out of a bad situation. I think Clarke can play forward, is a pretty good ruckman too.

I see what the club did there... put Angus Graham's name out there so we kiss the ground we got someone else. Very cunning...

Is this a joke page? Ill drive Lachie Hansen wherever he wants to go. I'd tease him for a banana peel. Does not make us a better team and will never have the capabilities if a match winning forward!! Zach Clarke is mobile, can push forward to create havoc and is a very good tap rucman. Would compliment Goldstein just nice!!! Hansen can go wherever he wants I'd rather just play Black, Edwards they'll do exactly the same job!! We need to find 1 or 2 more quick midfielders with good skills and koby Stevens would be good!!

wouldnt think so,according to SEN news tonite they have just put gumbleton through a medical exam, excuse me while i break into hysterical laughter

Jesus, Hird would be nervous. Cmon Scotty, just hold together for 5 more mins...

Then a limb falls off...

He was told to go work on his strength and attitude to the contest. It worked.

Correct. I'm not his biggest fan, but his improvement in those areas over the season was noticeable( especially over the last 4-5 weeks of our campaign)

Would hate to lose him now when he is showing signs of maturing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this a joke page? Ill drive Lachie Hansen wherever he wants to go. I'd tease him for a banana peel. Does not make us a better team and will never have the capabilities if a match winning forward!! Zach Clarke is mobile, can push forward to create havoc and is a very good tap rucman. Would compliment Goldstein just nice!!! Hansen can go wherever he wants I'd rather just play Black, Edwards they'll do exactly the same job!! We need to find 1 or 2 more quick midfielders with good skills and koby Stevens would be good!!
I'd like to see Edwards afforded an extended shot at being a part of the three prong attack.

I do believe that both his marking ability and accuracy in front of goal more than make up for his apparent lack of mobility - mobility which we would gain tenfold through playing Harvey in our forward line more often.

But meh what do I know - 'bringing the ball to ground' is pretty important.

Thats all I read, I think your looking for this http://www.facebook.com/northkangaroos?fref=ts

Did you even attend a game this year? or are you one of those guys who jump on facebook and start blaming Lachy and Lindsay for everything?

From the Day 9 Wrap:

LACHIE HANSEN -
A few clubs lurking, but nothing solid has been spoken of. Could go to GWS for nothing as an uncontracted player, but word is that North are trying to offer him the money he wants, which is why Edwards, Pederson and McKinley are on the table.

Fremantle are rumoured to be interested, and from what I've been made aware of, Zac Clarke will be packaged up in a deal.

If Clarke is on the table then maybe he's worth considering as a replacement for HMac, regardless of what happens with Hansen. Clarke showed some signs this year and is still young.

I don't want to lose Hansen, but if it was to happen, I wouldn't mind gaining Clarke and hopefully a pick (doesn't have to be a first rounder).

It would be a kick in the arse though, especially after keeping the faith for so many years, and playing him alongside Dish and Taz for the second half of this season.

From the Day 9 Wrap:

LACHIE HANSEN -
A few clubs lurking, but nothing solid has been spoken of. Could go to GWS for nothing as an uncontracted player, but word is that North are trying to offer him the money he wants, which is why Edwards, Pederson and McKinley are on the table.

Fremantle are rumoured to be interested, and from what I've been made aware of, Zac Clarke will be packaged up in a deal.

If Clarke is on the table then maybe he's worth considering as a replacement for HMac, regardless of what happens with Hansen. Clarke showed some signs this year and is still young.
Trying to offer him what he wants and attempting to offload 3 players to do so.

In other words our salary cap is stuffed.

Seriously WTF.

Trying to offer him what he wants and attempting to offload 3 players to do so.

In other words our salary cap is stuffed.

Seriously WTF.

I'd guess it's trying to offer Lachie what he wants AND trying to offload those three. You don't have to be stretched to want to move on players who aren't going to play seniors and are now behind the backups.

I'd guess it's trying to offer Lachie what he wants AND trying to offload those three. You don't have to be stretched to want to move on players who aren't going to play seniors and are now behind the backups.
Surely its just worded badly, but the way it sounds is that we are stretched and need to free up some cash to pay him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back