Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynch is very mobile and plays up the ground. In not sure Delaney has the tools to combat that.

I'd back him. Lynch has the turning circle of the Queen Mary.

I only say this becuase he has played 100% of the "3" matches we have played and coming off 1 million degrees and 100% humidity i think they will give him a rest.

I'd also add your man LT in that boat as well, though he has played 4 games including allstars.

The more work you give Thommo, the better he plays.

I only say this becuase he has played 100% of the "3" matches we have played and coming off 1 million degrees and 100% humidity i think they will give him a rest.

I'd also add your man LT in that boat as well, though he has played 4 games including allstars.

As long as he isn't carrying a niggle which he is unable to do, LT plays.
He is about to have a breakout season.

Scott is clearly interested in what Hansen has to offer down back. You don't play someone even in NAB Cup just because its a fun thing to do.......

I suspect if Black (or Daw, or both) take a forward spot that will be the move. If they don't then the Triple Towers (hate the term, but have to use it) will continue in the short term at least.

EIther way we are lucky to have such flexibility amongst talls - many clubs dont have such luxury.

I like Lachie down back but he didn't have much to do against GC. Sam Day has really struggled since getting drafted.

Deserving on form? Most probably, however, I'm one quarter into Sunday's game and it looks like he's playing another very team orientated game.

Our last two goals of the first quarter Lachie took Harry Taylor right out of the contest even up to the half back flank which allowed for a very open forward line resulting in Atley running into a very open 50.

Will be interesting to see if it continues for the rest of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back