6000 new members or Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: An Ultimatim!

That is what we have been waiting for.
It has taken a while but that was very well delivered in a big week on a big show.

Very well done (to JB and the chick who wrote the letter that lit a fire under him)

James Brayshaw opposes Gold Coast

Did I just imagine that? I think JB just called for NM members to join and attend games to take the GC off the agenda. I'm pretty sure he just said he didn't want them to go anywhere. And I'm reasonably sure Jonathan Brown just pointed out how ridiculous a second team in Qld would be.

Hats off to whoever wrote the letter (alison you rock). :)

2Mill in the coffers next year

6000 more members in 2008 will keep us in melbourne - JB

(plus more attendance)

So they are saying if we can sign up another 6000 members, thats another $2million to the club and no GC?

Succinct and to the point.

I agree - classy delivery...

still that is quite a big task. Our recent form will help.

As a sole Nth Melb supporter I make it my aim to sign up 2 people for next year.

From this moment on, we have no one else to blame but ourselves if we do not hit these targets. Provided the club keeps it word on this, Ladies and Gents.....The Ball is in our court.

Finally some common sense (both the club and J Brown)

- we needed this challenge BUT the club must help
they must put the effort into getting that figure

- Queensland can't support two teams - NO SHIT?!

Fair dinkum if we can't get another 5K in members next year someone isn't doing their job.

Definitely.
Keep pushing that message, a prelim or Granny, maybe a Brownlow medallist - and a much better marketing and membership department.

We should shit 28K in.

Great letter to JB by Aliroo, and great of him to respond to it they way he did.

She was a friend of my Dad's and when he was crook in Peter Mac in his final year or so, she organised for Stevo and Johnny Blakey to come and visit him. Biggest thrill he had in years.

Wonderful lady.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: James Brayshaw opposes Gold Coast

I thought for a minute he was going to mention the letter I sent him last week :eek:- but I'm not Alison! Well done Alison! :thumbsu: I think the line about wanting to be as proud of the NM Board as we are of the players really hit home. Good work - let's keep writing letters (and buying memberships and attending games next year, of course!)

He just justified his board position. Very impressive.

We push that message pre-2008, we can hit 30,000 members.

So they are saying if we can sign up another 6000 members, thats another $2million to the club and no GC?

He said 6k more members and higher attendances equals $2 Million, and $2 Million means we are not going anywhere.

I like the fact we have been given a target.

I'm thinking sister and best mate to sign up on my side.

The 5000 jb mentions is for crowd attendance per game?

If so, I must get to more games.

I keep wanting to write - "sign judd. end thread."

He said 6k more members and higher attendances equals $2 Million, and $2 Million means we are not going anywhere.

Tks will sign up my NZ cousin for next year. He loved the pre-season game against the Dockers!

Or we all buy 2 memberships each:D

If people buy multiple tickets then makes sure you go back outside and enter with your second ticket. They want the attendance as well as the members. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

6000 new members or Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back