Traded 7. Matthew Kennedy - Traded to the Western Bulldogs :((

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy is an elite kick, mark, tackler and generally one touch at the stoppages. His 2nd efforts, blocks before and after the contest are rare compared to many of the players on our list, has great team ethos. Suffered from an ankle injury most of 2020, but we saw many of those elite/solid attributes 2nd half of 2021.

Sure, not the most agile or quickest player going around, but has lost that extra weight and looked to be moving a fair bit better. I think a more contested gameplan will continue to help Kennedy's game and can/does win his own pill

If H is resting on the pine or doing a stint in the ruck, would like to see Kennedy playing out of the square when he is rotating/resting forward
Well surmised

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Nah. Wines would be around average for leg speed, Kennedy a little below. It seems to be a mission of yours to convince the world otherwise however, so carry on.

Yawn.

Did you know - Scott Pendlebury's 3.01, Marcus Bontempelli's 3.2 and Patrick Cripps' 3.23.

No way known is Wines quicker than Kennedy.

wrestlemania xxiv wrestling GIF by WWE

Kennedy re-signs til 2025! Huge news and a massive reward for effort by Bam Bam.

After being rookied and close to gone, he has turned his career around and I love what he's providing us.
Love this. Reward for performance. You can tell Vossy loves the way he plays, tough, physical and skilful.

A good news story considering he was a second away from out the door completely. Sets an example for others, you put the work in you get rewarded

Love this. Reward for performance. You can tell Vossy loves the way he plays, tough, physical and skilful.

A good news story considering he was a second away from out the door completely. Sets an example for others, you put the work in you get rewarded
HUGE example for the likes of LOB and Dow who are essentially where he was last year. Not too late to turn things around.

In saying this, like you say - Kennedy's style was always going to gel with Vossy. It was just a matter of fitness and attitude - both of which seem to be in good shape.

One of my favourites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see him rewarded - must have been a rollercoaster for him the last few years. We had to move early because he's a free agent for life - easy to see a few other clubs starting to talk decent money and promises of being the main man in the middle to him. Setterfield's agent is probably going to get a few phone calls this morning...

That is one serious highlights package!!!!!!!!

Just in from a couple of hours gardening, my old stuffed body exhausted. Seeing this news, now feeling no pain. Great news day, one of my favourites here for the long haul. Ecstatic.

Congratulations and thank you Bam Bam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded 7. Matthew Kennedy - Traded to the Western Bulldogs :((

Remove this Banner Ad

Back