Traded 7. Matthew Kennedy - Traded to the Western Bulldogs :((

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic news.

Salary cap manager working overtime I'd reckon to fit this signing in.

Could probably have gotten more money elsewhere ( North Melbourne million a year) but chose to stick around.

OIP.oQ9z9nb7e0SfZfvqQiuVFwHaDt

Fast becoming one of my favorites with his hard attack on the footy and he compliments our more well renowned mids perfectly he looks like an affable person on/off the field which is good for team unity.

He's a beauty. Not completely unlike a previous wonderful wearer of the 7. Ratts be happy with his toughness and skill.
Absolutely and just like the previously No 7 wearer you mentioned is highly under rated not by us rusted on blues but by the rest of the competition.
B.Ratten was one of the best/hardest inside mids yet never gets brought up as an all time great he still holds the best clearance average since stats were taken and he's been retired nearly 20 years.
I hope bamm bamm can go on and have a similar career with premierships,best and fairests and become a Carlton great.

Austin making all the right moves!
Yes agree but it was Silvagni who made the right moves & Teague, Liddle who made all the wrong ones. Austin really has a "Joe the Goose" freebie over the top here.
Kennedy's contract based on elite performance screams how poor the coaching and Football department management was and how outstanding it is today

Nice reward for a very good year that Matthew is putting together. It must feel great to play without that hanging over his head.

I hope LOB is the next contract handed out. He’s playing some good football, too.

Great reward for hard work and dedication, struggled with injuries for most of his time at the blues, finally looked to be coming good later last year but has gone to another level this year, and has easily held his own amongst the competition’s best as we’ll as our own new firing midfield…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely and just like the previously No 7 wearer you mentioned is highly under rated not by us rusted on blues but by the rest of the competition.
B.Ratten was one of the best/hardest inside mids yet never gets brought up as an all time great he still holds the best clearance average since stats were taken and he's been retired nearly 20 years.
I hope bamm bamm can go on and have a similar career with premierships,best and fairests and become a Carlton great.
doesn't get much better than b & f in a flag team - fair team that 95.............

Was hanging on by a thread there for a little while, but has finally started to really put it together and play great footy. Rapt for him and for us! I thought a bunch of other clubs would come knocking with him out of contract at the end of this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded 7. Matthew Kennedy - Traded to the Western Bulldogs :((

Remove this Banner Ad

Back