Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow the money
Ask yourself
Who benefited?
Who profited?
Who had their fingers in the pie?
For 9/11 to happen as it did required a massive amount of things to go wrong on the one day, or right if that's how to put it
And we are not just talking on that day but in the years proceeding and after
For instance, I find it incredible that nobody asks the obvious question- how did these guys even get in the country when they were all, or associated with those that were, already on watch lists?

All valid questions in my opinion mate.

I think it's already been covered somewhere here, but they were basically arrogant and incompetent, with serious flaws in their security systems, that were exposed. They dropped the ball, and have admitted their short comings openly.

Nothing's full proof and mistakes get made, but that's not evidence of a cover-up/conspiracy surely if you look at the information logically.

All valid questions in my opinion mate.

I think it's already been covered somewhere here, but they were basically arrogant and incompetent, with serious flaws in their security systems, that were exposed. They dropped the ball, and have admitted their short comings openly.

Nothing's full proof and mistakes get made, but that's not evidence of a cover-up/conspiracy surely if you look at the information logically.

Of you look at it in context, it's hard to swallow that
We have massive intelligence failures
We have multiple protocol failures
And then we have huge disparities to cover up
Not to mention outcomes favourable to aforementioned

Of you look at it in context, it's hard to swallow that
We have massive intelligence failures
We have multiple protocol failures
And then we have huge disparities to cover up
Not to mention outcomes favourable to aforementioned

Not sure it's that hard to swallow, it's actually a fact that cracks were everywhere through the system, unless you're of the belief, the reported information (no cover ups) of said cracks was part of the "big plan".

In regards to favourable outcomes, given they stitched Iraq up with the WMDs myth, why would they go to these lengths to gain leverage for war etc, it's simply illogical (but I guess that's the whole premise of the consipracy)

Not sure it's that hard to swallow, it's actually a fact that cracks were everywhere through the system, unless you're of the belief, the reported information (no cover ups) of said cracks was part of the "big plan".

In regards to favourable outcomes, given they stitched Iraq up with the WMDs myth, why would they go to these lengths to gain leverage for war etc, it's simply illogical (but I guess that's the whole premise of the consipracy)

What's illogical about opening up the Caspian Sea pipeline ??

C'mon mate you can do better this

Are you telling me that things didn't all of a sudden open up in the area for big businesses such as Unicol and Enron etc after 9/11, when there was such resistance beforehand?

So who had their fingers in those pies
I know that big business and governments have always been bed buddies, however we are talking about whole regions and multiple governments

Are you telling me that things didn't all of a sudden open up in the area for big businesses such as Unicol and Enron etc after 9/11, when there was such resistance beforehand?

So who had their fingers in those pies
I know that big business and governments have always been bed buddies, however we are talking about whole regions and multiple governments

No mate I'm not.

I'm saying it's a very long bow to draw those conclusions as to why they'd slaughter their own

No mate I'm not.

I'm saying it's a very long bow to draw those conclusions as to why they'd slaughter their own

Not so much
What gives you a reason to go into those regions when there were no reasons beforehand?
A national tragedy
Look at the state of pipeline politics before and after
Look who were the major players
A lot of money generated right there, probably more than we could ever imagine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so much
What gives you a reason to go into those regions when there were no reasons beforehand?
A national tragedy
Look at the state of pipeline politics before and after
Look who were the major players
A lot of money generated right there, probably more than we could ever imagine

The US have been in Afghanistan since the 80's when they helped supply them with arms etc during the war with the Soviets.

They had a fairly good reason to go in aggressively following 9/11, to dismantle terror training camps and the taliban who supported Bin Laden.

Where are you getting your info mate, be interested to see a few links :thumbsu:

The US have been in Afghanistan since the 80's when they helped supply them with arms etc during the war with the Soviets.

They had a fairly good reason to go in aggressively following 9/11, to dismantle terror training camps and the taliban who supported Bin Laden.

Where are you getting your info mate, be interested to see a few links :thumbsu:

The most interesting thing I've ever seen on this subject is Paul Thomsons book, terror timeline
An amazing work
Doesn't push an agenda either way, but will open the readers eyes, that's for certain

Also
Did they really want Bin Laden that badly??
They allowed him to slip away quite a few times, sloppiness or something more?

Also
Did they really want Bin Laden that badly??
They allowed him to slip away quite a few times, sloppiness or something more?
you forgot that a CNN reporter got to interview him. Again, it absolutely beggars belief how people have been fooled so much by the whole war on(/of) terror. It is such BS. I'm watching the Eagles get a lesson from the Saints right now so I cannot really concentrate enough to provide details on it, but those "hijackers" were given express passports by some department in the CIA (Sibel Edmonds has exposed all of this in great detail).

I think big business realised also that its continued reliance on wars for huge profits couldnt keep continuing at the huge levels of the past.... so its now pushing "security" measures.... to make a buck.

What better way to inforce new security procedures in every airport around the world???

Has anybody actually waivered at all in their opinion on this matter at all as a result of this ongoing debate? I think you'll find that people have fairly concrete views that they hold onto tightly, particularly when the evidence presented might really challenge their world view (think schemas; accommodate versus assimilate). Not to say it's pointless, cause its interesting and healthy but I'm just intrigued to know whether it has had any effect on anybody.

It would be good to get together to discuss in person over a beer!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Has anybody actually waivered at all in their opinion on this matter at all as a result of this ongoing debate? I think you'll find that people have fairly concrete views that they hold onto tightly, particularly when the evidence presented might really challenge their world view (think schemas; accommodate versus assimilate). Not to say it's pointless, cause its interesting and healthy but I'm just intrigued to know whether it has had any effect on anybody.

It would be good to get together to discuss in person over a beer!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I think it's a hell of a good idea for the regulars on this subject to organise a catch up one night and chat ( punch on ?)
over a brew
Thoughts anyone?
Kellythatsit
RIOLIUSTAR
HARKER
luapjb
Partridge
nut
CLUBMEDhurst
ablett
Long Live HFC
winty