Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to LDU, but Bontempelli was the best player of the season for mine and probably had twice the season LDU had.
Bont is the best player in the league by the length of flemington straight.

Best kick in the game imo, dangerous fwd, tackling machine...

Does it all

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Laugh all you want but the truth is on my side.

After he got 3 Brownlow and 10 coaches votes against us how many Coaches votes do you think he got in the 4 games after that?

I’ll save you the trouble of looking it up, he got 1 vote.

1 Coaches vote and 1 Brownlow vote in a month where his side went to Geelong and flogged them, went to the SCG and flogged the Swans.

But please suck his overrated dick more!

Laugh all you want but the truth is on my side.

After he got 3 Brownlow and 10 coaches votes against us how many Coaches votes do you think he got in the 4 games after that?

I’ll save you the trouble of looking it up, he got 1 vote.

1 Coaches vote and 1 Brownlow vote in a month where his side went to Geelong and flogged them, went to the SCG and flogged the Swans.

But please suck his overrated dick more!
He’s the best player in the comp. If I had a choice of Cripps or Bontempelli, if I had to choose Daicos or Bont.. Bont EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

He’s the best player in the comp. If I had a choice of Cripps or Bontempelli, if I had to choose Daicos or Bont.. Bont EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.
Would certainly take Bont over Cripps but as supiror as Bont is over Daicos right now - surely you'd take the far younger player with at this point in his career more upside.

He's a colossus. Marks like a key forward, kicks like Peter Matera, too big for most mids to handle.

1000x the player Cripps is.

I just can’t stand his smug, snitching face. There, I said it and don’t feel petty at all.
Oh I understand.

And Oliver Henry looks like the awkward kid from About a Boy.

But he's also the one snapping goals in a prelim final while our season highlight is the captain wafting red wine in our best young player's face.

I just can’t stand his smug, snitching face. There, I said it and don’t feel petty at all.
🤣 At least, you admit you can’t stand him. I’m with you all the way, Lomas, I begrudge him the very ground he stands. That doesn’t change the fact that he is an absolute gun footballer, who I dearly wish was playing for North. Still dislike him. I guess he is to me what Boomer was to the rest of the competition’s supporters.

Would certainly take Bont over Cripps but as supiror as Bont is over Daicos right now - surely you'd take the far younger player with at this point in his career more upside.
Daicos is the garnish mate. He aint no match winner off his own game when everyone around him is shit. He’d have the lowest confidence and be a complete bitch if he played for us. Wouldn’t get a kick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I understand.

And Oliver Henry looks like the awkward kid from About a Boy.

But he's also the one snapping goals in a prelim final while our season highlight is the captain wafting red wine in our best young player's face.
Krakouer Bonar ^^^^^ you muppet. Out captains are the biggest floppiest flops going round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back