Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

He would be in the All Australian team this year if we were say 9-4. So yeah I think he would be in that conversation. The key that makes say Bontempelli stand out is that he's maintained that standard for a long time now.

Bont and Trac are also goalkickers. LDU would be a completely different player if he was kicking 20+ a season, that's the next step in his development. Even Cripps is dangerous when he rests forward.

Hopefully next time he goes for jaunt up media street he doesn't leave his mind there when he comes back.
He came out firing in the first, vanished in the second and then got crunched hard early in the third by naughton I think. He was sucking in the big ones after it. Hopefully he’s all good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He came out firing in the first, vanished in the second and then got crunched hard early in the third by naughton I think. He was sucking in the big ones after it. Hopefully he’s all good
1719731469054.png

They’ve perfectly replicated what happens to him at every stoppage.

It’s uncanny.

Let’s all go to training and chase LDU around
I’m sure he feels the love but the majority of us middle aged men chasing him around may not be the best idea…
Unless sufficient ambulances are in reserve

I’m sure he feels the love but the majority of us middle aged men chasing him around may not be the best idea…

Last time I kicked a footy on Arden st my brother punched me in the back of the head and I almost broke my foot.

Unusual fundraising initiative: I'd pay $100 to see how long our midfield could keep up with Jonnoo for.

Unusual fundraising initiative: I'd pay $100 to see how long our midfield could keep up with Jonnoo for.
I love the man but I’d be curious to know how long our dear Horace could keep up with our midfield for…
I do think a golf cart may be a option though

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back