Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

you can see in his eyes in the interview that he is on the brink of tears.

He’s worked through the form slump and it’s really paying off. I thought he was ****ing superb even though he said he didn’t play his best game.

Finally got a few centre bounce holding frees too 😼

He is a Top 4 pick, playing like a Top 4 pick and you think it would be good to exchange that for 'useful' players.

We need stars. He is a star.

jog on simon pegg GIF

we will have stars, our stars that lead to our 1st final will be sheezal wardlaw smilie mckercher.

Uniacke's department will give us very useful chips to get players that will complement the aforementioned players

we will have stars, our stars that lead to our 1st final will be sheezal wardlaw smilie mckercher.

Uniacke's department will give us very useful chips to get players that will complement the aforementioned players

The stupidity of this viewpoint is staggering!

FFS you can’t even spell Sheezel properly. It’s Smillie too BTW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The likelihood of Smillie being as good as LDU is fairly low, but ChairmanCretin has him as a key cog in our finals push even though he hasn't been drafted yet.

flipping lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ive looked at Smillie and someone should compare him to the bont at the same age. Because in my eyes they look and play really similar.

They’re obviously not the same person but at the u/18’s level, there is heaps in similarities. Im happy to be proven wrong too

Don't come here and cry when he leaves then...
Aint gonna happen. That bloke is not cut of the rug of walking out when things get tough. Its easy to come to my conclusion too, as his lifes trials and tribulations suggest he doesn’t walk out. He could easily have given up when shit turns a little tough, he’s not Jesse Hogan

Ive looked at Smillie and someone should compare him to the bont at the same age. Because in my eyes they look and play really similar.

They’re obviously not the same person but at the u/18’s level, there is heaps in similarities. Im happy to be proven wrong too
I don't remember Bont pre draft but I have wondered about comparison. Bont isn't the most contested beast but he uses his size well. Only issue is can Smillie get forward and take contested grabs?

From rye played with dandy his late dad was a huge hawk fan and told it was a dream 1 day to join them .. hawks moving to dingly next year around dandy not that far from rye I think if he leaves its to the hawks

Fine, straight swap for one of;
. Day
. Weddle
. Newcombe
. McDonald
. Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back