Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon he stays. The way he was pumping up the guys all game, the way he got around X after his huge effort, the way he celebrated with the guys and Clarko and his interview too.
You can just tell he absolutely loves our club.

I reckon he stays. The way he was pumping up the guys all game, the way he got around X after his huge effort, the way he celebrated with the guys and Clarko and his interview too.
You can just tell he absolutely loves our club.
LDU - signs Feb next year after having an excellent finish to the 2024 season.

Zurhaar - gone to the highest bidder.

LDU - signs Feb next year after having an excellent finish to the 2024 season.

Zurhaar - gone to the highest bidder.
Ideally before the season finishes to save some stress though!

Ive looked at Smillie and someone should compare him to the bont at the same age. Because in my eyes they look and play really similar.

They’re obviously not the same person but at the u/18’s level, there is heaps in similarities. Im happy to be proven wrong too
Bont is the best kick in the game imo, isn't that Smillie's biggest knock?

I've only seen highlights of Smillie. He does look good, though, I'm not sure we are investing a top 2 pick on another mid. I could be wrong, but I'd prefer to drop down in this draft for multiple picks.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Love him so much. A gun and seems like a great human.
So humble! Insanely humble! And that alone makes me feel like he would be a little uncomfortable going to another club on a huge salary as all eyes would be on him. He just doesn’t seem that kind who would like that type of attention at a new club. Thats what I’m hoping anyway!!

From rye played with dandy his late dad was a huge hawk fan and told it was a dream 1 day to join them .. hawks moving to dingly next year around dandy not that far from rye I think if he leaves its to the hawks

I actually heard that his dad was disgusted how hawks fans abused him on field against box hill in his first or second year and after that hawthorn was the last place he’d go

we will have stars, our stars that lead to our 1st final will be sheezal wardlaw smilie mckercher.

Uniacke's department will give us very useful chips to get players that will complement the aforementioned players
Lord save us from anymore of these posts……

LDU is the type of player who is critical to our success and culture and you think it would be a good idea for us to show him the door. Wow.

Bont is the best kick in the game imo, isn't that Smillie's biggest knock?

I've only seen highlights of Smillie. He does look good, though, I'm not sure we are investing a top 2 pick on another mid. I could be wrong, but I'd prefer to drop down in this draft for multiple picks.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not at the same age he wasn’t. A comparison with more apt statistical analysis would be appreciated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

those kicks were majority stationary other than the shots at goal. Doesn’t sell me as I have seen the similar passes with time from smillie. Bont has him covered over head, sure.. needs more analysis
He’s bursting out of the middle kicking it 60 for goal mate.
Anyway, I don’t think Smillie has that ability, but I’ll be all aboard if we pick him. I think FOS is the guy we will pick if we have 1 and don’t split it.

He’s bursting out of the middle kicking it 60 for goal mate.
Anyway, I don’t think Smillie has that ability, but I’ll be all aboard if we pick him. I think FOS is the guy we will pick if we have 1 and don’t split it.
Bont was picked n6?ish .. I dunno mate. Hopefully the club gets right. To be honest, I think WC get pick 1 again anyway

Putting my ChairmanZia thinking cap on for a second after a friend made an observation about that comment ‘it felt like I didn’t need to carry the load this time’. Should we be panicking?

This is the first game where his willingness to stand up and drag us over the line looked like captain-material.
I'm gonna say second game.

This was his fourth quarter in the Fremantle game last year:

7 disposals - 4th highest on the ground (2nd best for NMFC)
7 contested possessions - highest on the ground
4 clearances - highest on the ground
3 tackles - highest on the ground
175 metres gained - 2nd highest on ground (best for NMFC)
7 pressure acts - 2nd best on the ground
1 goal - our last, to put us 20 points up

3 Brownlow votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back