Senior 9. Patrick Cripps - 2024 Brownlow Medallist - Dual Winner - Captain Colossus

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the most difficult of times the last couple of years, Doc and Crippa stand tall above it all with AA guernseys. These two winners will guide us to success, no doubt in my mind.

From the CarltonFC article (http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-08-29/cripps-named-all-australian)

"At the conclusion of the 23-round competition, he ranked No.1 at the Club for disposals, contested possessions, handballs, clearances, score involvements and effective disposals. Cripps also ranked second for tackles behind fellow midfielder Ed Curnow."

What more can this lad be expected to do? Absolute monster.

Congratulations young man, what a season you had, I really hope we get you some help and soon, to see you hobbling around in the flesh Saturday night and to see you will yourself to keep winning the "hardball" at the coal face inspite of this, was the acts and sacrifices of a true inspirational leader who bleeds for the jumper you so proudly wear.
God bless you Paddy, you will lead us to the promised land, that I am sure of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior 9. Patrick Cripps - 2024 Brownlow Medallist - Dual Winner - Captain Colossus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back