Senior 9. Patrick Cripps - 2024 Brownlow Medallist - Dual Winner - Captain Colossus

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair the previous record was held by Ollie Wines, who is probably one of the worst Brownlow medalists this century. Someone will probably break Cripps' record within the next decade.
Shane Woewodin says hello.

Actually so does Adam Cooney.

787573ac779ec47d42dab4476c4a7281.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let’s just remember this when talking about Sam Walsh yeah

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is actually how Cripps looked at one point. That's why his resurgence is such a testament to the man.

This is actually how Cripps looked at one point. That's why his resurgence is such a testament to the man.
Yeah but it’s nice that Crippa has triumphed over adversity. I thought his message was clear last night. Players expose themselves to criticism by playing the game. I think he was telling them to ignore the criticism and strive to be your best version. If you achieve that then you haven’t got anything to worry about.

It was hard to see how he would be able to have that resurgence. He was beaten up. He played injured a lot. Others like Walsh threatened to usurp his dominance. He was slow.

Yes, somehow in his late 20s, he has improved his pace, but lost none of his power. He bursts from stoppage. He racks up goal assists and goals.

His mental strength to get to contests and inspire his team to lift is incredible. His is not a game that should be getting better as he gets older ... but here we are.
Yeah it all comes back to that one constant he's had since day dot - that incredible willpower and mental strength, and the desire to improve in every facet.

If more of our players had what Patty has we'd already have a premiership. Its up to them to follow now and make sure it happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior 9. Patrick Cripps - 2024 Brownlow Medallist - Dual Winner - Captain Colossus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back