A new Dank interview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah, I agree. Danks may be full of shyte on some stuff but there were definitely detailed records. As Dank said during the interview, IP is important to these sort of guys. You don't do 'right on the edge' supplements programs without documenting who was getting what and when. Clearly the records got 'lost' in the early days when Essendon were given an early heads up of how much poo they were in.

I wonder if Dank kept duplicates?

If memory serves there is a statutory requirement to keep records for up to 7 years relating to health safety and training of personnel

Research records 5-7 years, post final publications
Normal medical records, min 12years
Clinical trial records, 15+ years

Dank is very much letting everyone know that it was a well organized program in which the players knew what was going on and so did five or six staff at the EFC. He is linking himself to both the players and the Club. He didn't contest at the tribunal so he is very likely to be found guilty. This interview highlight that at the moment only 34 players and one support staff have been charged, he is throwing the other five or six under the bus that he is standing in front of.

Dank is very much letting everyone know that it was a well organized program in which the players knew what was going on and so did five or six staff at the EFC. He is linking himself to both the players and the Club. He didn't contest at the tribunal so he is very likely to be found guilty. This interview highlight that at the moment only 34 players and one support staff have been charged, he is throwing the other five or six under the bus that he is standing in front of.
It's like the Lesley Gore song....It's my party and I'll cry if I want to. And you would cry too if it happened to you!

What would Dank have against the club or players when theyve already been found guilty of doping?

Evidence of GHRP6 use?

I'm not sure if that's much of an ace to be holding as everyone would be under the bus already...

But it would fit the ancient tiger narrative from before the BDIS press conference.

Who owns the IP for the PED program?

Hird/Dank text messages said:
"With financials ready for you and David for AOD project. These financials cover all possible revenue streams where the project applies."

Considering the back-and-forth text messages that suggested they/someone was thinking about financials and revenue streams, you better believe there was paper trail.

People wouldn't invest without one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but nah. No gov funding. Just subscribers. Good station for alternative music. No idea why Dank would appear pushing a sporting agenda. Most subscribers to RRR wouldn't be interested.
I'm a subscriber!!.
My money!!.
Like I said!!.

Just had a squiz at the Essendon board, some of these clowns still think Dank will clear them.

Do they realise that he is getting some of his advise from Hardie? Hardie has been utterly wrong the whole way through this. He wanted McDevitt in jail, yet 4 federal court judges literally laughed Albert and Hardie out of court. And yet Dank, acting under the same advise will save them?

if players go for TB4 they wont charge them again for more substances so this knowledge wont help him one bit

That's not the way I remember it.

If you kill one person and later you get found to have killed another they will still charge you. Or less emotive, you'll still get two parking tickets if you double park twice on the same day. I think you see my point.

There was a line of argument some time ago that asada only went with the charges they thought most likely to stick and there were other substances.

I would be astounded if you can only get done for doping once. That just does not make sense.

Didn't essendon come out and say "we don't know what the players took"

And now dank is whining on about how everyone knew exactly what they took and why and they couldn't leave the room until they did? The guy is full of shit

This is the one point on which I tend to believe him.

That's not the way I remember it.

If you kill one person and later you get found to have killed another they will still charge you. Or less emotive, you'll still get two parking tickets if you double park twice on the same day. I think you see my point.

There was a line of argument some time ago that asada only went with the charges they thought most likely to stick and there were other substances.

I would be astounded if you can only get done for doping once. That just does not make sense.
So you're suggesting ASADA could ban players for 24 months for taking TB4, then as soon as the bans are up issue them with INs for CJC? You really think they would do this?

Just had a squiz at the Essendon board, some of these clowns still think Dank will clear them.

That must mean all of them do hey! ****ing idiots!

I'm a subscriber!!.
My money!!.
Like I said!!.
Oops, sorry, I had just read the HS by accident and had the 'I'm a taxpayer and I don't like this' mentally running thru my mind.

From on subscriber to another, I humbly apologise, and promise to avoid reading the wrong paper while waiting for a coffee.

As to the R's giving this muppet oxygen, I'll be expressing my displeasure next subscriberthon. No passionate this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back