A new Dank interview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a hole in this theory. If Dank believed TB4 wasnt banned up until April 2013, as can be seen by his admission to McKenzie that he used TB4, why would the club or Dank have destroyed records they believed didnt show banned substances including TB4? ASADA began investigating in February so records prior to April would already have been collected.

I think the most likely reason there arent complete records is because Dank didnt keep complete records
For my mind mxett, all records relating to the PED program were isolated regardless of the actual substances used. Explains why the vitamin angle and usage hasn't been proved or disproved

Destroying company records is a crime....serious one at that and given the monies spent of litigation, even more so.
Fringe Benefit Tax may also apply to the money spent of legal representation for the players too. That money would be over and above their contracts.

Who owns the IP for the PED program?

If it was Dank, surely he would have kept full details of what was injected and not left it on EFC's intranet.

If it was the EFC, then surely they would know what was injected.

So who is lying?

If it was Dank, surely he would have kept full details of what was injected and not left it on EFC's intranet.

So who is lying?
Either way, it's a self fulfilling prophecy.

So who is lying?
I think he wrote a couple of papers saying he was running a clinical trial.
On that basis alone he would need very good records

I wonder what happened to them?

Is Essendon a Company? Don't think they are, incorporated association perhaps
Name: ESSENDON FOOTBALL CLUB.
ACN: 004 286 373
ABN: 22 004 286 373 (External Link)
Previous state number: C0028116U
Previous state of registration: Victoria
Registration date: 21/02/1951
Next review date: 21/02/2016
Type: Australian Public Company, Limited By Guarantee
Locality of registered office: MELBOURNE AIRPORT VIC 3045
Regulator: Australian Securities & Investments Commission

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dank also claims nothing banned was used. Why pick and choose which parts of his comments are true and which arent?
I'm not really. Some people think there must be records so whose got them. Essendon say it's not them, Dank says it is (though he also claims to have proof of players not doping, but won't give it up. All I mean is this is bad for EFC if he did leave them with records and they're gone

I think he wrote a couple of papers saying he was running a clinical trial.
On that basis alone he would need very good records

I wonder what happened to them?
He does not have any formal qualifications or training to "conduct a clinical trail" nor would he or the club would be insured to do so.

Again, where are the records for the "medical trial" and how and who was tested with what?

Last edited:
I'm not really. Some people think there must be records so whose got them. Essendon say it's not them, Dank says it is (though he also claims to have proof of players not doping, but won't give it up. All I mean is this is bad for EFC if he did leave them with records and they're gone
or he didnt keep accurate records and is trying to hide his own incompetence and/or guilt

Destroying company records is a crime....serious one at that and given the monies spent of litigation, even more so.
If memory serves there is a statutory requirement to keep records for up to 7 years relating to health safety and training of personnel

As a employee of EFC at the time, you should ask the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back