A Section Amateur Football (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
firstly the worst ever on an afl list was a bloke called glen shivers who was on st kildas rookie list last year, was kicked off it this year and can't get a game at vfl 1's level..

and i have nothing against bedes.. collins can be a good ammos player he was just lucky to be on an afl list and yes it does annoy me.. and curcio is shit...

on the other hand the richards, brown, hellier, mcgettigan, tyquin......etc. i think are all guns and capable of big things at this level at least

You are having a laugh ... a kid on the rookie list not getting a game at VFL seniors list is that common its not funny. Most of the players drop back to lesser levels of football. Obviously have a very very limited knowledge of football. One you can google is Lachlan Veale.

just 2 players you homo. i could name at least 2 players from every side i think are average.. it's just those 2 were the topic of conversation.... and i rate collins but as i said just not good enough for an afl list... do you think he is the best young player in the competition? even in your side? t
Mate by far he is the best young player in the comp! but has any seen his real birth certificate he is about to recieve his pension and retire into a good life! I just want to know when ADVANCED HAIR became a major sponsor down at ST Bedes or have they recruited Dave Hale or has Brett stolen the household mop and got in sewn on his forehead he can now use that comb he always carries in his back pocket!

You are having a laugh ... a kid on the rookie list not getting a game at VFL seniors list is that common its not funny. Most of the players drop back to lesser levels of football. Obviously have a very very limited knowledge of football. One you can google is Lachlan Veale.

So does that mean Clarkson, Viney, Hardwick & Buckenara got it wrong. The fact that he was delisted due to injury and not ability makes him the worst listed player ever....interesting

Give him a break anyway and just let him play footy. Collo still struggles with the injuries sustained at Hawthorn and still manages to be best by a mile against xavs from all reports

SBMT over Marc
Uni over The Hoe
OX over OE
OS over Coll
OB over DeLa

Big round this one....
Make or break for a few clubs.

Presumably no injury excuses this week after a week off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SBMT over Marc
UB over OI
OX over OE
OS over Coll
DLS over OB
in breaking amature news Brett Collins will miss this weeks game due a rare conditions he picked up whenn recieving btreatment for his hair! the glue he applies to his scalp each time he puts on the mop has effected his balance and so he can not stand for long periods of time which would mean he would have to spend most of the game on the bench!

We ended up giving the Golden Eagles a bit of a touch up.

Finals scores SBMT 14.29.113 to Marcellin 7.6.48

Wasn't much in it for most of the first three quarters. The Tigers were a bit wasteful and lazy in the first half, and Marcellin played some good team footy which kept them in the game. A couple of third quarter goals to BF's own Daryl Cullinan gave the Eagles a sniff, but from then on it was all SBMT.

The key was the move of Bert Collins to the forward line. He was already close to BOG in the first half, but 4 goals in the second (including a ripper from the boundary in the dying minutes) sealed the 3 votes for him and the game for SBMT.

In the end, Marcellin just didn't have the stamina to withstand the physical pressure that was applied all afternoon, and looked a very tired team at the finish. Still, they had a real crack and I rate them a chance to stay up.

Anyone who follows A Section is well aware of St Bedes issues with innacuracy in front of goals, and it was there for all to see again today. It cost them against Brighton in the last quarter, and also caused the game against Xavs to slip a week later, so they really do need to do something about it. Still, it was a convincing win, and one that sets up a huge clash with De La Salle next week at Brindisi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back