A Section A Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up watching the delayed start to the cricket world cup final.

The two B Grade promotees shoot straight to the top of A Grade.

Perhaps this shows the weakness of the VAFA following the "Sholly Rule".

Good to see the purple and gold in their rightful place on top of the comp. Xavs clearly the team to beat despite Cultrera. Other than Xavs, 2nd spot is very open this year. Brighton and Lions to surprise many this year. Haileybury are gone.

OI to improve once Chance Crowley gets his bowl cut enhanced with blonde tips. No stopping OI from there, especially if S Low can make it to Motel 20 Saturdays straight.

OI to improve once Chance Crowley gets his bowl cut enhanced with blonde tips. No stopping OI from there.

I can inform everyone that Chanz bowl hair cut is gone and he is sporting a wonderful "Britney" do... however he has spoken about sporting the Dean Polo "chunks" in the near future... how this will help OI I am unsure?

Trinity lost mainly fringe 1's players and some handy 2's players so i don't think they will struggle to be honest, they still have Beardsley, Rambo, Cultera, The Burrows, The Big Cat, Hilas ect so i think they will be alright this year.

And yea Rain would be nice

The Big Cat is one over-rated player, he is lucky to get a game in my eyes. The guy has talent dont get me wrong, but maybe if he kept his mind on the field he might do better, instead of chasing skirt on a Friday night

The Big Cat is one over-rated player, he is lucky to get a game in my eyes. The guy has talent dont get me wrong, but maybe if he kept his mind on the field he might do better, instead of chasing skirt on a Friday night

You are a clown KK.

The Big Cat is one of the top 5 forwards in the comp along with Handley, Gertsman, etc. I know for a fact that he didn't drink for 8 weeks leading in to the season, so don't know why he would do that and then get boozed the night before round 1.

I am ashamed of myself for buying into this however, feel that I should say something considering a lot of amatuer people read this site. Not sure who you are KoolKat, but to suggest that the big cat goes out the night before a game is laughable. Pull your head in you muppet! You do yourself no favours by getting on here and posting lies.

PS I suggest that you watch the results very closely over the next few weeks. PPS Tell us who you are clown.......

I am ashamed of myself for buying into this however, feel that I should say something considering a lot of amatuer people read this site. Not sure who you are KoolKat, but to suggest that the big cat goes out the night before a game is laughable. Pull your head in you muppet! You do yourself no favours by getting on here and posting lies.

PS I suggest that you watch the results very closely over the next few weeks. PPS Tell us who you are clown.......

Get off the turps Big Cat. KoolKat told me you turned up half cut from a night at the Albion and refused to drop loose in the backline resulting in an 11-1 goal first quarter.

Well said Big Cat.

Don't let some childish charlatan spread such salacious scandal

Can play the Big Cat. Go get 'em Tiger!

Well said Big Cat.

Don't let some childish charlatan spread such salacious scandal

Can play the Big Cat. Go get 'em Tiger!

Hornet, still waiting for you to repay Dwyer and get down to SKOB with the Rock. In other news, great to see VAFA champ of Uni Blues fame Ross Young elevated to Carltons senior list today. Word on the big footy streets is a debut this weekend.
Hornet, any chance you can grace the B and C boards of BF???

Brian

I'll be back old son, don't you worry one bit.

They giving you grief down there mate? Lots of riff raff lurk in those threads.

We miss you in A Section Brian, the "Shock jock" calls, your observations on goal umpire training - they were the days my friend.

All the best

JGH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H, thanks for the quick reply. I cant really bag the umps now as my namesake is doing a super duper job running that establishment, and of course numbers there are returning to the glory days. In fact, I was minding my own business down at Brindisi last week and was pleasantly surprised to observe some particulary sexy female bounday umpires in the senior game. Our good friend Brian Goodman must be commended for his keen eye in spotting talent when it comes to VAFA female umpires, I think we all agree that the one well known field umpire of the female variety can be seen scratching her nuts during matches, so good on Benny for bringing some 7 out of 10 lookers to the game.
What are your big footy predictions for A this year, and dont hold back, this aint the Ammo football record...
For me, so many crappy sides in A Section it will he hard to pick who takes the drop, perhaps any outside the top 5 will be a chance?

Brian

You love it. Your namesake is, despite his diminutive stature and extraordinary hair situation, a super smooth major player in the female recruiting stakes. i miss on dulcet tones on the wireless - he truly was the Steve Price of Sunday morning community radio, playing Barker to Tom Brain's Corbett.

Brian you should know better than to question my predictions. Xavs easily. Wildcards are Blues, Brighton and Wesley. Saw the Collegians/De la and was quite happy with the standard on offer.

All the best Speaking

The BC- I said the Big Cat has got talent, but he has failed to do it on several occasions especially when the team has needed him, he was captain in a couple of games last year and I thought he was a bit lucky with that. With probably not great delivery this year, he might struggle again thats all. I will look very CLOESLY over the next few weeks with his results and with team also!

I was with a ten news reporter this afternoon, he had some interesting news on a player from old scotch, rumours have it that melbourne have eyed off Shaun Lorenzini as a possible prospect. Fact!

I was with a ten news reporter this afternoon, he had some interesting news on a player from old scotch, rumours have it that melbourne have eyed off Shaun Lorenzini as a possible prospect. Fact!

Melbourne could do with half of Old Xavs list atm, but why would they eye off an unknown Scotch player.

Melbourne could do with half of Old Xavs list atm, but why would they eye off an unknown Scotch player.

He goes about his business very quietly and is watched like a hawk by almost every team.

Still sounds like BS though

This does have some little part of footy in it...
THE PERFECT DAY FOR HER…​
8:15 Wake up to hugs and kisses
8:30 Weigh-in 2 kgs lighter than yesterday
8:45 Breakfast in bed—freshly squeezed orange juice and
croissants; open presents- expensive jewellery chosen by
thoughtful partner
9:15 Soothing hot bath with frangipani bath oil
10:00 Light work-out at club with sexy, funny personal trainer
10:30 Facial, manicure, makeup application, shampoo, condition,
blow wave
12:00 Lunch with best friend at fashionable outdoor café
12:45 Catch sight of partner’s ex and notice that she has gained
17 kgs
1:00 Shopping with friends: unlimited credit
3:00 Nap
4:00 Three dozen roses delivered by florist; card is from
secret admirer
4:15 Massage from strong but gentle hunk—says he rarely gets
to work on such a perfect body
5:30 Choose outfit from expensive designer wardrobe
7:30 Candlelit dinner for two followed by dancing, with compliments
received from other diners/ dancers
10:00 Hot shower- alone
10:50 Carried to bed… freshly ironed, crisp, white linen
11:00 Pillow talk, light touching and cuddling
11:15 Fall asleep in his big, strong arms​
THE PERFECT DAY FOR HIM…​
6:00 Alarm
6:15 Blow job
6:30 Massive, satisfying shit while reading the sports section
7:00 Breakfast—steak and eggs, coffee and toast—all cooked by naked,
buxom wench who bends over a lot showing her growler
7:30 Limo arrives
7:45 Several beers en route to the airport
9:15 Flight in personal Lear jet
9:30 Limo to Mirage Resort Golf Club (blow job en-route)
9:45 Play front nine (2 under par)
11:45 Lunch—steak and lobster, 3 beers and bottle of Dom Perignon
12:15 Blow job
12:30 Play back nine (4 under)
2:15 Limo back to airport (several bourbons)
2:30 Fly to Bahamas
3:30 Late afternoon fishing expedition with all-female crew, all nude
who also bend over a lot showing their growlers
4:30 Land world record Marlin (1234lbs)—on light tackle
5:00 Fly home, massage and hand job by naked Elle MacPherson
(bending over showing her growler, naturally)
6:45 Shit, shower and shave
7:00 Watch news—Michael Jackson assassinated
7:30 Dinner—lobster appetisers, Dom Perignon (1953), big juicy
fillet steak followed by ice cream served on a big pair of ****
9:00 Napoleon Brandy and Habanos cigars in front of wall-sized TV
as you watch football game
9:30 Sex with three women, all with lesbian tendencies
11:00 Massage and Jacuzzi with tasty pizza snacks and a cleansing beer
11:30 Night-cap blow job
11:45 In bed alone
11:50 A 22-second fart which changes note 4 times and forces the dog to leave the room
11:51 Laugh yourself to sleep​

I'll be happy to tag this all year...

Round 1 Results
Holding - 3 winners
Brianspeaking - 3
Chelsworthgale - 2
Manni & Ken - 2
Slay Master G - 4
Penski - 2

Ladder after Round 1
Slay Master G - 4
Brianspeaking - 3