A Section A Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind another picture... How about when Angelo and Johnny are getting blasted by Harp?

PointBreak_2.jpg

Don't know what that sh1t is up the top... and everyone knows what pappas says after this..

edit: sorry i missed the whole "rent-a-cop night secruity job" lines.. but yeah, after that..

"Listen you snot-nose little shit, I was takin' shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crappin' in your hands and rubbin' it on your face."

"You mad?"

"Yeah I'm MAD!"

"Feels good doesn't it... like you're still alive right?"

and so on and so on.... ohh the memories...

If someone can locate and post that wicked chase scene where Utah trails Bodhi through houses, backyards, etc after the robbery, and then tweaks his knee, that'd do it for me.

Best chase ever.
(well certainly since Steve McQueen's car chase in Bullitt)

In the top 3.

My personal fave is the boat chase in James Bond's Live & Let Die through the swamps of Louisana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq2OyWrFxS0

In the top 3.

My personal fave is the boat chase in James Bond's Live & Let Die through the swamps of Louisana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq2OyWrFxS0

Warchild....this is my board....run along and hangout with your friend Bunker or else i'll kick your ass again like i did with Bodhi at Latigo Beach!

Two best scenes without doubt are:

#1 - Night time football scene:

What the **** is wrong with you? Don't you think that's a little out of line?
- Cool it, Roach. Know who this is? - No, l don't!
This is Johnny Utah, Ohio State Buckeyes, all conference. Remember?
Number 9 man, how ya doing?
Jesus Christ! Johnny ****in' Utah! Sorry, man. Didn't mean to get in ya face!
l knew l knew you. lt was the Rose Bowl. Three years ago you beat SC.
- You? You did this? - Yep, him!
- That was one hell of a game. - No shit.
Yeah, but you got nuked in the last quarter.
Yeah, l got my knee folded back about 90 degrees the wrong way!
- Whoa! That's why you never went pro? - Two years of surgery, missed my window.
Went to law school instead.
Law school! You're a lawyer?
Wow!
Well, life's not over yet, man. You're surfing.
Lawyers don't surf! - (Bodhi) This one does.

#2 - Harp's office.

Special Agent Utah, this is not some job flipping burgers at the local drive-in!
Yes, the surfboard bothers me.
Yes, your approach to this whole damn case bothers me.
And, yes, YOU BOTHER ME!
And, Pappas, for the love of Christ,...
..just how the hell did l ever let you talk me into this boneheaded idea?
Harp, we're working undercover. lt takes time. We've produced...
No, no, no, no! Let me tell you what you've produced.
Over the last two weeks you two have produced exactly squat.
SQUAT!
During which time the Ex-Presidents have robbed two more banks!
Now, for Christ's sake,...
..does either one ofyou have anything even remotely interesting to tell me?
Caught my first tube this morning,... sir!

These two scenes follow directly after each other and have to be the best 5 minutes of cinema EVER!

Via con dios.

JU#9

What has become of this thread...hoedads and grommets, wanna be Mitch Buchanans and a world of Gary Buseys, Jan Michael Vincents and William Katts. Big Wedenesday is the quintessential surf movie. SMG would have to be Gerry Lopez, Brian would be Matt, TBP Jack and Jascave Leroy. Give me Big Wednesday any day of the week, now that is an epci flick maaan.
Can any of you dudes find it on you tube, especially the fish scene? Would be stoked...

Looking for a change in your football environment? Donvale Football Club, a proud and successful First Division Club, located in the very strong Eastern Football League is looking for players.

We offer fantastic facilities, employment opportunities as well as excellent remuneration for the right personnel.

Please contact Football Manager Peter Clarke on 0411 516 464 for further details.

Looking for a change in your football environment? Donvale Football Club, a proud and successful First Division Club, located in the very strong Eastern Football League is looking for players.

We offer fantastic facilities, employment opportunities as well as excellent remuneration for the right personnel.

Please contact Football Manager Peter Clarke on 0411 516 464 for further details.

piss off muppet...

"proud and successful First Division Club"

If you were that proud and successful you wouldn't be trolling the big footy forums trying to pick up players...

"Go back to the valley man..."

The fact that bozos like this advertise on this site pretty sums up all that is wrong with our comp...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty obvious TBP, under the Sholly rule they are free to poach whereas in the past they might have expected a firm rebuff, not only from the cognoscenti but also from players who wouldn't want to be seen talking to them.

Even before the Sholley Rule there were players being poached and players coming and going. It just didn't happen as much.

I would have thought a post like that shows what is right about the VAFA. It's a fairly desperate post, and as Ultimate Hater posted earlier it shows a lack of professionalism. You won't find any VAFA clubs stooping to that level.

Quite suprised that none of the a grade ammo clubs have bandied around the name "b cousins" as yet....surely the VAFA would be a safe haven for him to bide his time for 12 months.

Can of worms.

Quite suprised that none of the a grade ammo clubs have bandied around the name "b cousins" as yet....surely the VAFA would be a safe haven for him to bide his time for 12 months.

Can of worms.

River man he has been suspended for 12 months therfore can not play any level of football in that time. So your point is null and void

Can of worms.

collegians would only go for him if he had kids, that way they could offer the services of their feeding school as a carrot... I'm sure the future cousins kids would feel right at home at wesley and teach them the basics to be able to follow in the old man's footsteps of late..

yes. can of worms..
(shite troll i know..)

Even before the Sholley Rule there were players being poached and players coming and going. It just didn't happen as much.

I would have thought a post like that shows what is right about the VAFA. It's a fairly desperate post, and as Ultimate Hater posted earlier it shows a lack of professionalism. You won't find any VAFA clubs stooping to that level.

Mate it just shows that A & B Section footy is very much a goldmine for cashed up suburban clubs. 5 years ago, these clowns wouldn't have even bothered.
I sat near about 3 or 4 recruiters at the A Grade Granny. They were sittting there taking notes with their ****ing club T Shirts on! If a kid like Joel Rice gets picked up by the WAFL, that is fantastic. If his team-mate gets picked up by Donvale, that is a TRAVESTY and spells the end of the competition.

Pat Bowden confirmed at the Blacks for 2008. What a pick-up!

Lalich and Bowden as your bookends should be a formidable combination.

Will surprise everyone as they did this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back