A Section A Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real losers are the ex AFL blokes, who "should" have made enough money out of footy that still want to put their hands out for cash. Great if they still want to play - but why not go and put something back into a local club for the love of it?

I bet Andrew Thompson wont whore himself around.

Dont get me started!!!!!

The real losers are the ex AFL blokes, who "should" have made enough money out of footy that still want to put their hands out for cash. Great if they still want to play - but why not go and put something back into a local club for the love of it?

Dont get me started!!!!!

Tell me how they are losers? This shows the ammos mentality is all worng, people will go and find the best situation for them and if thats cash so be it!

Sorry to get you started

Dont get me started!!!!!

Couldn't agree more UD. No problems with blokes with affiliations or blokes who are just keen to play, but there is nothing more pathetic than a former elite athlete playing ammo footy for selfish gain. Fotunately there aren't too many in our ranks and lets hope it stays that way. I wonder how many Hailebury 06 players will front for the 10 year reunion?

but there is nothing more pathetic than a former elite athlete playing ammo footy for selfish gain. Fotunately there aren't too many in our ranks and lets hope it stays that way.

Soupsey

If you feel this way, how did you feel about Mark Graham infiltrating your beloved Old Xaverians? He was the quintessential "former elite athlete playing ammo footy for selfish gain".
Just as well you removed the cancer before it spread and ruined the proud culture of your club.

Tell me how they are losers? This shows the ammos mentality is all worng, people will go and find the best situation for them and if thats cash so be it!

Sorry to get you started

no problem with that mate - plenty of comps out there for them to play in. Let them suck the life out of a local town or suburb. Excellent mentality....

This only highlights the strength of the VAFA - for the love of the game!

Soupsey

If you feel this way, how did you feel about Mark Graham infiltrating your beloved Old Xaverians? He was the quintessential "former elite athlete playing ammo footy for selfish gain".
Just as well you removed the cancer before it spread and ruined the proud culture of your club.

Agreed!

no problem with that mate - plenty of comps out there for them to play in. Let them suck the life out of a local town or suburb. Excellent mentality....

This only highlights the strength of the VAFA - for the love of the game!
Valid point. But isnt getting someone a job the same thing? There just getting paid in an indirect way?

Word is that Xavs have offered Lappin $20k to play next season. Lappo is still shopping himself around to see if he can get any further offers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word is that Xavs have offered Lappin $20k to play next season. Lappo is still shopping himself around to see if he can get any further offers.

Why would the most successful club in recent ammo history risk relegation to recruit a nuffed up bogan like Lappin.

CRAPOLA

Hey Sammy G why don't you go and find a thread for D grade losers and peddle your tripe there. You are neither funny nor clever and should feel embarassed by your post. Let's hope we never see you again.

Why would the most successful club in recent ammo history risk relegation to recruit a nuffed up bogan like Lappin.

CRAPOLA

Xavs looking to win next years flag by 20 goals not 15???

Worst rumour ever!

Hey Sammy G why don't you go and find a thread for D grade losers and peddle your tripe there. You are neither funny nor clever and should feel embarassed by your post. Let's hope we never see you again.

Do you suffer from small man syndrome Sammy??

2004_you_got_served_wallpaper_002.jpg

The Cup is not important... it's just a rest day between Derby & Oaks.

Melbourne cup day is officially the most overrated sporting event in this country. Not even the day off can save it. Move Derby day to the tuesday and enjoy your day off watching the best horses in the land race rather than racings equivalent to Cliff Young trying to get the distance. Although I gotta say that Fransesca Cumani is a very hand type and a welcome edition to the carnival.
Good punting to you all.
See you in 2008.

Rumour is Fact:

Paul Groves leaving SBMT and playing with Ajax, apparently he had some unfinished business from this years Grand Final........... getting a kick!

FACT groves has won 2 flags 2 years is now an A-grade footballer who is better than you!!

BUURRn!! :D

YOU KNOW ITS TRUE.

Fact: Groves is the biggest FIGJAM i know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back