AAMI/SANFL Membership 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, that's pretty stupid, so much more money. I normally sit in the top row in the upper level, have they pushed us further along or are my eyes playing tricks? Normally you could sit anywhere as long as you're in the front 3 or 4 rows. Now it looks as though you're really pushed to the side.

Wow, that's pretty stupid, so much more money. I normally sit in the top row in the upper level, have they pushed us further along or are my eyes playing tricks? Normally you could sit anywhere as long as you're in the front 3 or 4 rows. Now it looks as though you're really pushed to the side.

My understanding in previous years, the Green sections have always been reserved, but every where else was first in best dressed.

It will be a real fight now for those few unreserved seats left upstairs nows - it could get real nasty, especially if it looks like rain.

SANFL = FAIL

My understanding in previous years, the Green sections have always been reserved, but every where else was first in best dressed.

It will be a real fight now for those few unreserved seats left upstairs nows - it could get real nasty, especially if it looks like rain.

SANFL = FAIL

308 and 309 have always been reserved and pretty much the exact same conditions as the green area is now. Rest was FFA AFAIK.

For me it just means I move toward the wing (costs like 10 bucks more total for the season).

Good deal :thumbsu:

Hey, I just put in my application to become an Ultimate SANFL Member (that's Cat 1, right?). Anyway, I got an email saying that it is being processed...I was wondering how long that usually takes and whether I can reserve a seat without a membership number? My friends want to get a whole row of seats together, and I don't want to be stuck by myself.

I'd ask this on the Port board, but I figured there would be more Cat 1 Crows supporters. :)

Re: SANFL Members Price Hike

For those that want reserved seats - Why not just ditch their SANFL membership and get a Crows m/ship instead?..(on the other side)...wouldn't be anymore than $310 and you get the same seat each week...and I've heard theres no waiting list there either. I reckon the SANFL m/s are becoming unaffordable - particulary for those that like a reserved seat!
I personally don't mind if I sit in the same seat or not, but I can understand the reasons why some choose to.

Remove this Banner Ad

AAMI/SANFL Membership 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back