Ablett a protected species

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m surprised people thought he would get off. He couldn’t argue reckless contact, he was throwing punches. Even if Christian wanted to let him off, there’s no way he could have gotten around the guidelines for it. Good to see they aren’t challenging it either. You punch a bloke in the face, you need a week off, even if it only grazed him.

I’m surprised people thought he would get off. He couldn’t argue reckless contact, he was throwing punches. Even if Christian wanted to let him off, there’s no way he could have gotten around the guidelines for it. Good to see they aren’t challenging it either. You punch a bloke in the face, you need a week off, even if it only grazed him.

They've been trying to give him a week off but injuries to Danger and Selwood haven't allowed them the luxury. Guess the decision of the timing has now been taken away from them.

Maryjames will be having a seizure.

Maryjames will be having a seizure.
There was nothing in it! He missed! Miles dived! Suspend Miles for diving, and provoking our Gary in to punching the air! :drunk:

I haven't watched any Geelong games recently but is everyone still booing him??

If not, do you think Buckley's condemnation of Essendon fans booing Pendelbury have had an affect on the wider AFL community?

I know I’m a bit late on this, but about ******* time on rubbing Gaz junior out. Anyone else would have been rubbed out 3 weeks ago.

The worst thing is that the AFL essentially enabled his second & third thug acts by not adequately punishing the first. If they'd just applied the same rules to him as everyone else from the start there'd be a few less concussions going around (and god knows the AFL doesn't need more concussions right now..)

The worst thing is that the AFL essentially enabled his second & third thug acts by not adequately punishing the first. If they'd just applied the same rules to him as everyone else from the start there'd be a few less concussions going around (and god knows the AFL doesn't need more concussions right now..)

Concussions are becoming career ending now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett a protected species

Remove this Banner Ad

Back