MRP / Trib. Ablett found NOT GUILTY of intentional strike

Remove this Banner Ad

Just be careful judging and think before you write and don't enter threads with biased or already closed minded views. Bad look for you and your club.
Piss off idiot

Soft as butter. And to think he might lose a Brownlow for it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gaz won't even finish top 10 in the Brownlow.

And as for those saying Gaz needs a rest. He clearly stated after the game he has no idea what the clubs plans are but he doesn't need a rest and he wants to keep going.

I’m not surprised at all, thought a week is probably right.

No reason we shouldn’t challenge it though considering hipwood got a $2000 fine for pretty much the same thing.

I’d say hipwoods was more aggressive and front on to the face. The two should be reversed

I would suggest that if you don't want your posts misinterpreted, you make them less vague.

But where do you suggest he'll find his fun, otherwise?

Seems to me that most supposedly 'vague' posting on BigFooty has a clear agenda. The kind of agenda that Steven Baker and Hayden Ballantyne used to sustain their entire careers.

Cousins from Hawks got 1 week for the exact same thing last week. Pull the other one.

Absolutely deserves a week.
Spot on.... Apart from the fact that you are completely wrong

Geelong absolutely have to challenge even if they plan on resting him, he was only in the air because he was trying to smother, if you watch it at full speed it all happened so bloody quickly there is not much else he could have done, clearly careless but in no way was that intentional.

Ok firstly I won't be spoken to like that and will hopefully be backed up by admins because to make a comment and then straight away be attacked is disgraceful.

I wrote if Martin gets a week in the context that Ablett should get nothing because the two incidents were chalk and cheese. Also sick of them freezing a camera on point of impact like that can be used when the games at a million miles per hour and Ablett's smaller...

o_O

Hahaha, gold. You haven't been on Bigfooty long have you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d say hipwoods was more aggressive and front on to the face. The two should be reversed
Yeah I agree, wasn’t pleased to see Hipwood only get a fine. I think if we challenge, that can be used to our advantage.

Hard for us to argue the impact, but the more I look at it, it seems more careless than intentional. Could really go either way.

Seriously, rules are rules.

All teams lose good players to suspension every now and then. Even Geelong.

Thats the way it goes.

Yeah, Geelong lose good players to charges that no-one else gets suspended for all the time. We're used to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Ablett found NOT GUILTY of intentional strike

Remove this Banner Ad

Back