MRP / Trib. Ablett found NOT GUILTY of intentional strike

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok firstly I won't be spoken to like that and will hopefully be backed up by admins because to make a comment and then straight away be attacked is disgraceful.

I wrote if Martin gets a week in the context that Ablett should get nothing because the two incidents were chalk and cheese. Also sick of them freezing a camera on point of impact like that can be used when the games at a million miles per hour and Ablett's smaller...
Get the **** off our board you reptile. How does that sound?

Anyone interested in a proper discussion about the forensics?

Check out the Cousins suspension:

Hits Petrevski-Seton with a forearm in the head (without jumping), and gets rubbed out for intentional & low contact.

Ablett:

Hits Shiel with a forearm in the head (and jumps), and gets rubbed out for intentional & low contact.

GAJ, is not going to beat intentional, as he jumped at Shiel and they are both the same height (182 cms).

Both players who received contact get up and play on, so that didn't rule out the low contact factor in Cousin's case.

If GAJ gets off, then Cousins should consider himself very stiff.

Anyone interested in a proper discussion about the forensics?

Check out the Cousins suspension:

Hits Petrevski-Seton with a forearm in the head (without jumping), and gets rubbed out for intentional & low contact.

Ablett:

Hits Shiel with a forearm in the head (and jumps), and gets rubbed out for intentional & low contact.

GAJ, is not going to beat intentional, as he jumped at Shiel and they are both the same height (182 cms).

Both players who received contact get up and play on, so that didn't rule out the low contact factor in Cousin's case.

If GAJ gets off, then Cousins should consider himself very stiff.

We know you're a one eyed Nth Supporter who knows his team can't win unless our bus doesn't make it to the ground, or loses players to amputation, suspension, illness, etc, etc, but please don't come onto our board talking bullshit. Those two incidents couldn't be more dissimilar if they tried to be.

We know you're a one eyed Nth Supporter who knows his team can't win unless our bus doesn't make it to the ground, or loses players to amputation, suspension, illness, etc, etc, but please don't come onto our board talking ********. Those two incidents couldn't be more dissimilar if they tried to be.

Forget about all that guff, you'll beat us anyway. I'm not here to cause dramas.

I'm just asking you (& others) to look at this in an unbiased manner.

He may very well appeal and get up, but you would have to think Cousins was dudded if that happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget about all that guff, you'll beat us anyway. I'm not here to cause dramas.

He may very well appeal and get up, but you would have to think Cousins was dudded if that happened.
When it comes to Geelong players and the MRP I'm probably the most unbiased person on this board.

That was insufficient force and nothing like the Cousins suspension.

When it comes to Geelong players and the MRP I'm probably the most unbiased person on this board.

That was insufficient force and nothing like the Cousins suspension.

I reckon it's a soft report also, but I also reckon that about 80% of the reports these days.

I think he's got a hurdle to get over based upon the precedent spouted at afl.com.au.

Cousins' was an unnecessary, late cheap shot.
It was so late that the umpire paid the free kick downfield.

Ablett's was a case where both players were bracing for inevitable contact (as Christian admitted), and the umpire paid the free to Shiels where the collision occurred.

Contact by Cousins was also considerably heavier than in the Ablett case.

Seriously, rules are rules.

All teams lose good players to suspension every now and then. Even Geelong.

Thats the way it goes.
As I know you’re a trolling flog kindly piss off.

I reckon it's a soft report also, but I also reckon that about 80% of the reports these days.

I think he's got a hurdle to get over based upon the precedent spouted at afl.com.au.
I have a solution. Every player who puts themselves under MRO scrutiny simply change their name to Trent Cotchin or Tom Mitchell before the verdict is handed down.

Problem solved.

Cousins' was an unnecessary, late cheap shot.
It was so late that the umpire paid the free kick downfield.

Ablett's was a case where both players were bracing for inevitable contact (as Christian admitted), and the umpire paid the free to Shiels where the collision occurred.

Contact by Cousins was also considerably heavier than in the Ablett case.

Your claim is that the Ablett contact could not be avoided?! I can't buy that mate. The ball isn't even in the frame.

As for contact, they have both been given low rating, and in GAJ's case there definitely was contact.

1557130469787.png

I have a solution. Every player who puts themselves under MRO scrutiny simply change their name to Trent Cotchin or Tom Mitchell before the verdict is handed down.

Problem solved.

You'll get no disagreements from me there.

Cotchin in the 2017 prelim gets anyone off who didn't throw a clenched fist, ever since that happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Ablett found NOT GUILTY of intentional strike

Remove this Banner Ad

Back