Ablett having the game of his life

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett's been at least as good as Varcoe and Wojinski with 4-5 damaging runs through the middle.

They would also be the three fastest players in the side I'd think.

I think quite a few careers could end tonight.

leigh matthews said he's had 24 touches, but very little impact on the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its not helping them
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

He's been superb, running hard and breaking lines when he finds space, winning the hard ball and getting it out when he doesn't. It's not his fault that the guys he gets it out to aren't able to clear it further.

You can't have much of an influence when no-one else is doing a damn thing.

Considering they are under siege, the rest are playing absolute rubbish and Ablett's the only one doing anything worthwhile, he's playing well.. Not super damaging but how can you be when your whole team is getting smashed to pieces..

He also wins the ball and the rest of them are standing still..

the only reason he's not damaging is because none of his teammates are joining in for the ride

he's trying to bring his teammates into the game but they can't do anything because collingwood's pressure is just ****ing relentless

playing a good game no doubt, made to seem ineffective because literally none of his teammates are helping him out

For those bagging Ablett possessions not counting there are also 20 cats tonight who are not backing him up. This time he's finding nothing around him.

People on Bigfooty love taking cheap shots at the games best.

There is no doubt there have been better games played with less of the ball but Ablett keeps looking for it and trying to create, I wouldn't be bagging him tonight his effort is intense.

leigh matthews said he's had 24 touches, but very little impact on the game.

It's a bit hard when your mates aren't in any sort of position to get the ball from him (I think that was Leigh's point). Ablett has been outstanding, he's in nearly every contest, and I suspect a good deal of his 25 possessions have been contested.

Just quietly, a bloke called Dane Swan has had 20 touches as well. 3 tackles and a goal.

He goes ok for a bloke not worth tagging who doesn't hurt the opposition....

But Ablett just shades him for BOG so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett having the game of his life

Remove this Banner Ad

Back