Ablett Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

If we're looking for consistency, how about the eric hipwood on jake lloyd ? I'm happy to accept the week for ablett .. I wouldnt go praising the tribunal for consistency just yet :p

Very close to insufficient force.
Would be easy to argue careless as opposed to intentional.

However, not the worst time for a week off.
He's unlucky, but I'd accept it and move on.
No. For the good of the game the club must appeal. Plus, who knows? Kevin Murray's record might be up for grabs this year!

I don't even really like Ablett but this is f***ed up.
Compare it with Dusty's more forceful, intentional, behind-the-play hit that got zero weeks and I'm just like :drunk:

Insufficient force. Shiel played out the whole game. On appeal the Cats can use the medical report and explain his actions. Surely gets off

You mean the same way that SPS played out the game and also played the following week.

As long as the force is enough to be graded as low - which it definitely is given that Shiel went to ground (and it wasn't a 'flop'), then it must be 1 week as it will definitely be graded as 'intentional' due to use of the elbow, and must be graded as 'high' to the head.

You mean the same way that SPS played out the game and also played the following week.

As long as the force is enough to be graded as low - which it definitely is given that Shiel went to ground (and it wasn't a 'flop'), then it must be 1 week as it will definitely be graded as 'intentional' due to use of the elbow, and must be graded as 'high' to the head.

I also think that the one with Cousins was careless as well. You guys chose not to appeal, that's on you. Probably would have gotten off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m completely over Michael Christian, actually maybe not, I truly despise him like no other.
He is wasting everyone’s time here. We go to the tribunal and get off. Christian needs to step down immediately.
The force here isn’t enough to warrant a report, he has used this correctly before but it is absolute chook lotto from him.

I’m completely over Michael Christian, actually maybe not, I truly despise him like no other.
He is wasting everyone’s time here. We go to the tribunal and get off. Christian needs to step down immediately.
The force here isn’t enough to warrant a report, he has used this correctly before but it is absolute chook lotto from him.

Spot on, but it's a good look for the AFL to give him a week so they are not seen as weak on the stars of the comp even though they know he will get off at the tribunal.
The right result will occur and the AFL looks like they are strong on things.

He got the same suspension as cousins, for the same action. What's not to get?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

Back