According to Champion Data Fyfe could be ineligible winner of Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

so your a docker supporter Hay you guys are so keen on making a gf again and I know I don't put full stops etc there is no reason to be rude I was just posting a comment fyfe is a great player just don't think he would win a brownlow or get close even if he could

This is the first time ever I done one
Besides squealing about that footy tipping result 4 years ago when you created your alias you mean?

Get real Nat fyfe will not even get close to the brownlow game against brisbane rockcliff will get 3 and if the dockers and fyfe management come in and try get him in to win the medal then brisbane should do the same for rocky let's true fact champion data and media knows nothing about votes for the brownlow last time they got so excited about a player winning a brownlow was cotchin they said he will win it champion data said easy he only. polled 7 votes fyfe will get maybe 15 if he is lucky Selwood will take the brownlow easy

This is what happens when you share a post code with a sewage treatment farm kids...
The fumes take a toll.

so your a docker supporter Hay you guys are so keen on making a gf again and I know I don't put full stops etc there is no reason to be rude I was just posting a comment fyfe is a great player just don't think he would win a brownlow or get close even if he could

Why don't you?

Also think he will get like 37 votes next year

Ha ha, you're a hoot. So he wont get close you reckon - he could stop now and he would be in the top 3. That's funny.

Any love your confidence for next year - not 36, not 38, but 37 exactly. Ahh, that's brilliant. :D

BTW, I know you don't like punctuation, but just try it. Don't be afraid, just start by putting one of these . at the end of your sentence.

Barrett suggested Freo are considering legal action to overturn the suspension if Fyfe polls most votes Brownlow night

Barrett suggested Freo are considering legal action to overturn the suspension if Fyfe polls most votes Brownlow night

Awful embarrasing if we got it overturned and he didn't win the thing dont you all think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not if he gets 30 touches and two goals every game for the rest of the year, no votes.

If it's the right thing to do, it's the right thing to do.

No offence, but i think the conspiracy theorists around here need to sit down and chill a little bit.

No offence, but i think the conspiracy theorists around here need to sit down and chill a little bit.

You give the AFL too much credit. I'm definitely going to have the stats and AFLCA votes up during Brownlow night to see if there's a sudden shift in the way Fyfe is awarded votes after Ablett gets injured.

It's rubbish that the umps change voting habits for indiscretions.
2013 Steve Johnson polled 25 votes, many in the last few rounds, despite being suspended for being a numpty ****wit.
2011 Mitchell polled the 2nd most votes (on 30 votes) whilst being suspended during the season. That total would win it most years.

I'd actually be happy if the rules were changed, Fyfe became eligible, and he still lost, just to avoid something like this happening in the future. He should definitely poll well, and obviously I want him to win, but the issue I have is that the rule is saying that Fyfe isn't a fair player, for something completely accidental.

I thought him being suspended was disgraceful. I've been doing my own brownlow votes for this year and atm I have:

Joel Selwood - 25 votes
Gary Ablett - 22 votes
Nathan Fyfe - 22 votes*
Josh P Kennedy - 21 votes

Would be a shame to see Fyfe poll the most but lose due to a disgraceful suspension.

Didn't really like McLachlan essentially calling him a sniper. On a free trial for the West otherwise I'd never have read it but the quote goes-

"It's hard for me to accept that a guy is rubbed out for essentially an accident". Yeah well said Goebells, you have so much faith in the MRP that's it's getting a complete overhaul next year. Tosser.

Didn't really like McLachlan essentially calling him a sniper. On a free trial for the West otherwise I'd never have read it but the quote goes-

"It's hard for me to accept that a guy is rubbed out for essentially an accident". Yeah well said Goebells, you have so much faith in the MRP that's it's getting a complete overhaul next year. Tosser.
I think you've misread that comment. I take it that he means that accidents shouldn't rub out people, not that the incident being found to be worthy of a suspension means he's a sniper.

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Champion Data Fyfe could be ineligible winner of Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back