Traded Adam Cerra traded to Carlton for pick #6 and F3

If he leaves (as widely reported), what will Freo get in return?

• Two good 1st round picks

• Top 10 pick and change

• A 1st & a 2nd

• Later 1st rounder

• Two 2nd rounders

• Early 2nd rounder

• Other 2nd round pick

• Less than a 2nd rounder

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

How about the below.

Carlton trade with the Giants.

Giants get Picks 6 and 25
Carlton gets Pick 12, Giants 2022 1st and 49 (slight gain points wise towards Carlton, but the benefits for GWS of getting in front of the Fahey pick are important)

Carlton trade Pick 12, Giants 2022 1st
Receive Cerra and Pick 27 back

How about the below.

Carlton trade with the Giants.

Giants get Picks 6 and 25
Carlton gets Pick 12, Giants 2022 1st and 49 (slight gain points wise towards Carlton, but the benefits for GWS of getting in front of the Fahey pick are important)

Carlton trade Pick 12, Giants 2022 1st
Receive Cerra and Pick 27 back
Would think it'd be far simpler, to just trade Cerra for 6 and maybe some token pick, like a 3rd/future 3rd

Carlton will need to come up with a trade that satisfies Freo.

Freo have a fall back of offering a cheap deal to Rich or Hawks, just to stuff Carlton.

Both have said they would be happy to take him but don’t want to use more than their first.

Bell would walk away if Carlton try to split 6 or only offer 6.

Remember Cerra was a Rich supporter. If Carlton don’t come up with the good id take 7 from Rich.

Carlton will need to come up with a trade that satisfies Freo.

Freo have a fall back of offering a cheap deal to Rich or Hawks, just to stuff Carlton.

Both have said they would be happy to take him but don’t want to use more than their first.

Bell would walk away if Carlton try to split 6 or only offer 6.

Remember Cerra was a Rich supporter. If Carlton don’t come up with the good id take 7 from Rich.

You are not offering Cerra to anybody.

Cerra will nominate a club and he’ll get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and you will ream Freo just like those 2 games this year
You have made your opinion known, I think you can stop doing it every second post now and find a new way to contribute to the thread.

If Cerra is told we can do a deal with Richmond or Hawks but not Carl on the same deal he jump at it. He’s yet to nominate a club. Everyone just assumes it’s Carlton.
That's cool, good luck to Cerra.

Freo will be mighty disappointed to find out neither Richmond or Hawthorn will offer their 1st pick.

Would think it'd be far simpler, to just trade Cerra for 6 and maybe some token pick, like a 3rd/future 3rd

It could well be. I was working more on Carlton sounding like they want a better deal than just Pick 6 and say 25.

With the trades I put up, they would start with 6,25 and 61 and end up with Cerra, 27, 49 and 61

Any suggestion of Freo offering back this years second I think will be way off the mark (unless it’s in a trade for two first round picks this year)
There 3-4 WA based tall forwards and 1 small forward that massively fill a list need for us this year and hopefully a couple of them may still be available in the mid twenties.
So unless it’s something along the lines of say a pick between 5-10 plus a pick between say 12-18 (that gets us the required tall forward) with our second rounder going back there would be zero chance Freo give up this years second round pick.
Any suggestion that has say pick 6 plus Spud player plus Blues 2022 second for Cerra and Freo 2021 second round will never happen based purely on our 2021 list needs (I hope!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ball in Freos court.

What's Freo fans view in Zac Fisher?

Personally I think he's very good.

Ball in Freos court.

What's Freo fans view in Zac Fisher?

Personally I think he's very good.

Fisher averages 15 disposals a game and 0.4 goals per game.

Next year will be his 6th year in the league so he's not super young. He has been injured but hasn't averaged more than 17.5 disposals a game and isn't a goal kicker either.

He's got the same stat's and value as Darcy Tucker and I think we'd get a third rounder for him if we traded him.

Last edited:
Carlton's first picks for this year & next,
but we also take McGovern & pay his contract.
:cool:
we made room in our roster with the de-listings to carry him
Blues get some free space in their cap & the 2nd best young mid at Freo, after Serong.
McGovern's contract is basically paid, no weight left in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Adam Cerra traded to Carlton for pick #6 and F3

Back