Traded Adam Cerra traded to Carlton for pick #6 and F3

If he leaves (as widely reported), what will Freo get in return?

• Two good 1st round picks

• Top 10 pick and change

• A 1st & a 2nd

• Later 1st rounder

• Two 2nd rounders

• Early 2nd rounder

• Other 2nd round pick

• Less than a 2nd rounder

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton's first picks for this year & next,
but we also take McGovern & pay his contract.
:cool:
we made room in our roster with the de-listings to carry him
Blues get some free space in their cap & the 2nd best young mid at Freo, after Serong.

Last edited:
dont care, Carlton will ream freo on the trade table in this cerra trade.

Stop saying that. It's just not true.

I'm not sure if you're saying it because you are worried about being disappointed but really the most recent example we have is the BHill trade where we really made out like bandits in the end. It gave us the currency to get Serong. BHill was contracted but even then we did very well.

Carltons recent trade history is worse than ours so there's little evidence that they are trade week wizards that will take us to the cleaners.

Wouldn't it make sense if Carlton are interested in Cerra, Freo have interest in Clark(?) and Geelong wanting a first rounder at least for for reluctantly allowing him to go to work a deal out between these clubs?

Wouldn't it make sense if Carlton are Interested in Cerra, Freo have interest in Clark(?) and Geelong wanting a first rounder at least for for reluctantly allowing him to work a deal out between these clubs?

Except Clark isn't worth a 1st rounder, Geelong being reluctant or otherwise.

It's a framework for a deal. What Clark is worth is subjective. Clark looks a decent young prospect who was also a first round pick.

I doubt Geelong see his value as having diminished.

Take it to the Clark thread then if you would like to discuss his subjective worth. You'll find that even a few Geelong supporters see his worth as being a second rounder.

Let's be real here, Carlton have shown in the past that we don't ream teams who are about to lose an OOC player (see Saad), so I'm sure a fair trade will be done.

It won't be pick 6 and next years F1, nor will Carlton be completely unreasonable. It will most likely be pick 6 + a sweetener (probably a 2nd round pick).

Cerra hasn't even stated that he nominates Carlton yet, so there is a lot of hot air about nothing at the moment.

Let's be real here, Carlton have shown in the past that we don't ream teams who are about to lose an OOC player (see Saad), so I'm sure a fair trade will be done.

It won't be pick 6 and next years F1, nor will Carlton be completely unreasonable. It will most likely be pick 6 + a sweetener (probably a 2nd round pick).

Cerra hasn't even stated that he nominates Carlton yet, so there is a lot of hot air about nothing at the moment.
Yeah, And there is a long time to go during the trade period. Lyon looks set to be the Carlton coach and that could sway the choice of Cerra. Lyon says he has a good relationship with Cerra but that doesn't mean Cerra likes him as a coach. Still, it seems Carlton are most likely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton are not stupid.Some Carlton fans didint think the saad deal was fair.

Saad wasnt worth pick 8. Probabl worth 15-20.

As I said, I have low expectations on the Cerra Trade.

I have seen the saints trade pick 6 to GWS for picks 12 and 18.

I have made a prediction Carlton will trade pick 6 to Brisbane for picks 15 and 18. Carlton then sends pick 18 and 61 to freo and either a 2022 2nd rounder/SPS/ Mitch McGovern for cerra and a 2022 3rd rounder or there abouts.

I have made a prediction Carlton will trade pick 6 to Brisbane for picks 15 and 18. Carlton then sends pick 18 and 61 to freo and either a 2022 2nd rounder/SPS/ Mitch McGovern for cerra and a 2022 3rd rounder or there abouts.
If carlton does that i would want us to step in just to spite them

It’s a hell of coping strategy you got going there. The balls on Carlton to split the pick and then offer the worst one in pick 18 lol.

I don’t know how to convince otherwise but there has been not one opposition supporter who has proposed a trade as bad as yours

It’s a hell of coping strategy you got going there. The balls on Carlton to split the pick and then offer the worst one in pick 18 lol.

I don’t know how to convince otherwise but there has been not one opposition supporter who has proposed a trade as bad as yours
we will see. But if my prediction turns out to be right, it would be said.

Happy to be proven wrong though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Adam Cerra traded to Carlton for pick #6 and F3

Back