Adam Goodes wins Australian of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just stick to the thread topic? Since Ive been posting on this board Ive seen a dramatic drop in the quality of moderating, you are a moderator you should know better pull your head in.

My comments are in the context of this threads progress. But thanks for the advice.

My comments are in the context of this threads progress. But thanks for the advice.
Half the thread should be deleted it has nothing to do with Adam Goodes winning this award. Its sad and a poor reflection of the bigfooty community.

Has anyone asked the question.?
Had Goodes not reacted that night, at the footy, would he have been nominated for AOTY..

Do NOT read this as racist comment, because.....it isn't......., but as a fair question, please.

Half the thread should be deleted it has nothing to do with Adam Goodes winning this award. Its sad and a poor reflection of the bigfooty community.

You could start by reporting posts you dont like. We've been moderating this thread all day. Reports on the thread today: nary a one.

Bigfooty isnt a hive mind, not even the moderating team. Not everyone is going to agree with an opinion, and not everyone is going to take the enlightened stance that other wish they would.

Has anyone asked the question.?
Had Goodes not reacted that night, at the footy, would he have been nominated for AOTY..

Do NOT read this as racist comment, because.....it isn't......., but as a fair question, please.

somewhere back in the thread. yes.

Goodes is a deserving winner of the award based on his entire body of work, not one nights actions (whatever we think of them).

You could start by reporting posts you dont like. We've been moderating this thread all day. Reports on the thread today: nary a one.

Bigfooty isnt a hive mind, not even the moderating team. Not everyone is going to agree with an opinion, and not everyone is going to take the enlightened stance that other wish they would.

I don't like most of the posts it would take too long. Just its turned into a racial shit fight and it takes a lot of shine off what an AFL player has achieved, Australian of the year Im dumbfounded why AFL supporters aren't behind him? It could have gone to many people but we should be proud its gone to a player from our code. Not everyone has to agree he was the best choice but on an AFL forum I find the fact that there are so many haters disturbing.

More power to him if he wants to move on. We dont have to agree on his actions in this particular instance though. This isnt russia, and doing so doesnt make me a racist.

I never suggested it made you a racist. If you wish to disagree, that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back