Adam Simpson meets with AFL to discuss the inequalities that interstate teams put up with

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol complete grandstanding.

The Grand Final is contracted here until 2057. Other finals matches are already played interstate if it's their home game. what else can hero boy actually do?
Someones a bit scared

What are the inequalities apart from travelling an extra 5 games per year and the gf at the MCG? The NSW and QLD teams are up against it I feel. The Eagles are quite possibly the wealthiest team in the country, What are the inequities they suffer?

Crazy right! Wealthiest team in the league. Incredible home ground advantage for 11 of their 22 games. If a player wants to come home only have to compete with Freo for their signature (so no four club auction like with Dylan Shiel).

Plus they have won three premierships over the last 30 years at a rate of one a decade... hardly sounds like a victim of inequality.

Lol complete grandstanding.

The Grand Final is contracted here until 2057. Other finals matches are already played interstate if it's their home game. what else can hero boy actually do?

There was also meant to be a MCG every week of the finals series too. That changed. I remember the Crows playing Melbourne at the G instead of footy park, despite being higher ranked.

Having the grand final played at MCG is a joke til 2057. Even if it remains there, things have to change. For starters, I think all Non-Vic teams should be playing any Vic team at the G. Thats one possible solution to many.

Are you guys not hurting from the bs scheduling where you played the Tigers at the G instead at home in the finals 2017? It genuinely imo cost you a grand final berth. Because had you rolled the Tigers in Week 1, Week 3 would have again be played at your home ground.

What inequities does he want fixed?
The MCG GF is locked in forever pretty much. I do think all interstate sides should get 2-3 games at the MCG during the H&A season though. Suns need some financial assistance and help but apart from that I’m actually not sure what Simpson wants

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Simpson meets with AFL to discuss the inequalities that interstate teams put up with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back