Adelaide Crowie's deserting the team in droves...

Remove this Banner Ad

Losing to Richmond would be the proverbial straw that broke the camels back but I reckon at least Richmond supporters have stuck by their team in the same situation unlike the Crow hards:eek:

Oh damn Sekaj, I typed "Adelaide Pride" in google images hoping to find something cool to post for you but mostly just pics of an Adelaide Pride March last year, is this something your mob did? I must have missed it.

:eek::eek:
You have seen my nickname for him have you not??:D

Well, in some respect, you are correct. I will talk about crowd figures if we lose, but a different set of figures. Figures like

- How many Port Adelaide fans have a job?
- How many Port Adelaide fans are on Centrelink?
- How many Port Adelaide fans are there in jail currently?

Etc. Because everyone knows you are a poorly supported club, so no point going over old ground.

Funny...........................NOT:p:eek::mad:

Come back and talk tough after the weekend.....I'll be waiting.....oh hang on.............I'll be visiting me dad in Yatala;) Raincheck:D

so what your saying is if your team was 0-6, you would draw a decent crowd at AAMI?

in the last 2 years adelaide has drawn aprox 500,000 more suporters than port did, prove something to you bandwagoner?

500,000 - thats ten times (give or take ) AAMI's capacity ..... :)
It's as simple as that ...isn't it. :thumbsu:Yet we have the resident terd polishers out in force. :D

Wonder if crowds that size would drag them out of debt?

Probably not.

Oh ...and D-one ...stick you % increase up your arse....7% of **** all is still **** all. :p Bit like Toots and his 10% of the advertising on TV is the Creed ..... worked out to be the last 3 seconds of a 30 seconmd add:D

oh ...and d-one ...stick you % increase up your arse....7% of **** all is still **** all. :p bit like toots and his 10% of the advertising on tv is the creed ..... Worked out to be the last 3 seconds of a 30 seconmd add:d

0 - 6 = 0%

Original ...I s'pose ...but no, we do have a percentage .. a very tiny weeny one ...but we do have one !:thumbsu:
About as big as ..nah won't say it....
Cannot wait to se how many bay covers get broken out for your next game ...I think it was twelve last time.:eek::eek::eek:

The game today was a sellout, so assuming that Port Adelaide and Adelaide fans bought up the non-member tickets actually went.

So - 2009 - Adelaide get almost 47K to the Showdown home game.
2010 - Only just over 40K??

And so the Crow supporters are speaking loud and clear... We are s**t, and we're not gonna watch anymore.

Last home game against Richmond only drew 37.5K, so we might be struggling to see the 30K mark next week.... :confused:

Like Eddie said AMMI Stadium is just not safe when port fans are around.
Source personnel experience in dealing with some port supporters who have behaved badly at Showdowns. Hence my attitude towards them ( which is slowly changing).
Also the AFL have not done the Showdowns justice by scheduling them at poor time slots and allowing TV coverage to be live against the gate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it incredibly funny that the same few Adelaide posters are harping on about D_One and aliases yet their own aliases in response construction and insult are beginning to mesh. Will be interested to watch this one unfold over the course of season 2010.

Everything else has been covered so I won't bother drawing attention to the obvious.

The team are now deserting their training routine, because it's all tooooo hard... and boring! :D

link
WINLESS Adelaide players have insisted coach Neil Craig radically alter his training regime for the rest of the season.

Reilly said the abolition of match eve training sessions would freshen players' minds and bodies

"It can get quite, what is the word, boring - doing to same stuff every week, so it's good to throw in a different program, everyone looks forward to the change."
link

revolting...

Laughable, all the MyAtm Power est. 1997 supporters clamouring to Ctrl+V '0-6' as often as they can. Give them any number to deflect from 119 and their small brains latch on and start repeating faster than a parrot asking for a cracker.

Our club only has to live with 0 & whatever until we win. Your club will have to live with 119 hanging around it's neck forever.

I find it incredibly funny that the same few Adelaide posters are harping on about D_One and aliases yet their own aliases in response construction and insult are beginning to mesh. Will be interested to watch this one unfold over the course of season 2010.

Everything else has been covered so I won't bother drawing attention to the obvious.

12 bays at last count :thumbsu::D!

So........You dont mean me do ya WA WAA.

Laughable, all the MyAtm Power est. 1997 supporters clamouring to Ctrl+V '0-6' as often as they can. Give them any number to deflect from 119 and their small brains latch on and start repeating faster than a parrot asking for a cracker.

Our club only has to live with 0 & whatever until we win. Your club will have to live with 119 hanging around it's neck forever.

0-6

Your club will have to live with being the bastard child of the SANFL forever

119 Why is that number sound so familiar?
I remember now it's the record for biggest loosing margin in the AFL.:D

That last sentence is wrong on quite a few levels. I'll let you figure them out for yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Crowie's deserting the team in droves...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back