Adelaide Crowie's deserting the team in droves...

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerForGood

2020. The year the competition became terminal. Ju
10k Posts
Sep 1, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Lakers, Rabbitohs
The game today was a sellout, so assuming that Port Adelaide and Adelaide fans bought up the non-member tickets actually went.

So - 2009 - Adelaide get almost 47K to the Showdown home game.
2010 - Only just over 40K??

And so the Crow supporters are speaking loud and clear... We are s**t, and we're not gonna watch anymore.

Last home game against Richmond only drew 37.5K, so we might be struggling to see the 30K mark next week.... :confused:

lol @ poorly supported port games.

You'll get over 35k next week against us, will you? :rolleyes:

Better not, actually - wouldn't want your fan base to witness yet another capitulation at the hands of Port. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you blame them!!........What a dismal season!! Probably explains the lack of usual Crows posters here;)..........or was that another thread I read:D

The game today was a sellout, so assuming that Port Adelaide and Adelaide fans bought up the non-member tickets actually went.

So - 2009 - Adelaide get almost 47K to the Showdown home game.
2010 - Only just over 40K??

And so the Crow supporters are speaking loud and clear... We are s**t, and we're not gonna watch anymore.

Last home game against Richmond only drew 37.5K, so we might be struggling to see the 30K mark next week.... :confused:

Last year Adelaide 426806
Port - 267839 - still want to talk about crowds?

Or bay covers ...or not one sell out for what ...a couple of years now.

Bucks were in the bank yesterday...like to chat about handouts, maybe!
Time slot ...did you even BOTHER to compare the time slot - last year was a Sunday IIRC for starters. It wasn't a Sat afternoon coz I was there!

We may not have as many fans in the stadium at the start of the game but if attendance was measured 10 minutes into the 4th we would have more

crow fans always leaving early

Crawled out from under the bay covers have you?

Who the **** are you?

There are so many of you now ....:rolleyes:

Don't be too sad mate try and stick to the topic........or were you an early leaver!!..........Disgusting:eek:

Look PB/Bogg/PortTuff/DeathB4fdishonour/Wiitard/ etc etc ..I call posting under an alias when you have won a game pretty pathetic.
I am not responding to you any more.

Go stalk someone else...you're making me feel a bit icky,.

Look PB/Bogg/PortTuff/DeathB4fdishonour/Wiitard/ etc etc ..I call posting under an alias when you have won a game pretty pathetic.

Man oh man, why would I post under anything but meself??:confused:

If you're feeling icky cause your 0-6 don't blame it on anyone else its just not cricket!!

crybaby.jpg

FFS!!.........leave me out of this crap will you!! Its getting embarrassing:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Crowie's deserting the team in droves...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back