SA Adelaide crowned Australia's "Most Liveable City".

Remove this Banner Ad

rant11_3.jpg

Want some C**K with those balls Adelaide..
I aint even aeroplane jelly.

does livable mean safe and affordable? That doesnt necessarily mean good.

Also things like -

- Are there nice parks, beaches, tree-lined streets around?
- Can you see a doctor without waiting an hour?
- Can you get to work in less than an hour?
- Can you afford to buy a house?
- Is it easy to get a house to rent?

Important criteria are safety, education, hygiene, health care, culture, environment, recreation, political-economic stability and public transportation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_most_livable_cities

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Airport is the principal airport in the South Australian capital of Adelaide and the fifth busiest airport in Australia, servicing 7,102,000 passengers in the year ending 30 June 2010.

A strong December has seen a record 27.7 million travellers pass through Melbourne Airport in the 2010 calendar year, an increase of 10 per cent over 2009.

The record result was boosted by a 14 per cent increase in international passengers in 2010 over the previous calendar year to reach 5.9 million international passengers

No wonder the airport is busy. Poor adelaide, always the ugly girl at the dance.

that 7.1m is just people returning home too. :p

****ing Adelaide lovefest in this thread haha

Im guessing an annual public holiday should be on the cards for pretty much the only major thing (outside of serial killings) to happen to the city in the last 20 years?

****ing Adelaide lovefest in this thread haha

Im guessing an annual public holiday should be on the cards for pretty much the only major thing (outside of serial killings) to happen to the city in the last 20 years?

it should be held on 8/1 every year. :thumbsu:

Kind of ironic that the serial killer capital of Australia is also the most liveable city.

I think I passed through it once on my way to Port Pirie.

Kind of ironic that the serial killer capital of Australia is also the most liveable city.

I think I passed through it once on my way to Port Pirie.

Stalking me, bro? I've been in Adelaide the last two years so no point looking for me in PP anymore.

Thats Gus' sex life brah :thumbsu:

Boom-tish.

You've had sex with the same girl for the last 10 years. Feelsmonogomousman?

SA Adelaide crowned Australia's "Most Liveable City".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back