AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Good "Gold Coast at night"

city-of-gold-coast-looking.jpg

Bad "Gold Coast at night"

gold_coast.jpeg

Yes, we're playing the team everyone loves to have no strong opinion of - Gold Coast!

Capture99.PNG

Keep in mind the Fire rating is High for the Mount Lofty Ranges, and that you may want sun protection between 10am and 2pm. As there is also no rain, do not self immolate during this period - let this be a warning to the Suns fans!

Capture67.PNG
In betting terms, this is what's known as a "monty", as seen here:

Head to Head:

6Znodvh.png

Yeah, we've never lost to them and our % is 175. Yikes.

images

Gary Ablett Jr celebrating returning to Geelong

Fun things to do during the match:
- see what Jarryd Lyons is up to nowadays
- guess which team Tom Lynch is going to next year
- guess which team the other Tom Lynch is going to next year
- write a letter to that friend you never seem to have time to catch up with
- read a book
- make a new friend who shares your love of cabbage
- resolve to tell that special person at your work, you're secretly in love with them
- find a divorce lawyer
- try to remember incriminating evidence so you can get custody
- find Jesus
- make an appointment to get that rash looked at
- blindside a political opponent
- think about how you just should have gone to see Avengers: Infinity War

Crows by... i'll say 62. All the usual suspects to star.

Also, one last thing:

e91c12bbb1df2976ae9df65b6926cd88

Tom Doedee
That's his name
That name again is
Tom Doedee

Last edited:
Crows need to win this one convincingly. The next few weeks can set up the rest of the year.

Two things I hope for:
- A good solid effort by all and not taking this game for granted.
- No more bloody injuries (especially hammies). Enough is enough now.

Crows by 37.

Subscribed.

Sitting outside a vineyard outside Birdwood after sampling a pasty from the bakery. Sun shining on my face. Gold Coast tonight. What a glorious day

Apart from the 5am wake up

Crows by 5 goals plus.

Have a 50th tonight so I'll only be there for a half at best, play with the same intensity as last week and it'll be over by then.

The superstitious footballer within me tells me to go in nervous or the worst will happen. Ignoring that...

Hope to see CEY, Poholke, Gallucci, Greenwood and even Douglas really try to stamp there authority on this game. Matt is back, so they are contending with one of the prime coal face mids in the game for the pill. They all want to push there case if Sloane is inline for a return next week, shortly followed by Betts and eventually Brouch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I miss the days when Game Day threads would be started before midnight by over enthusiastic posters, it was a sign of how excited we were for a game.

Maybe we have matured? Bahahaha

It was only last year, where I used to see 3 game day threads open up just after midnight.

It’s interesting. I’ve been thinking for a while that the enthusiasm has dissappeared from this board. I must say I am still a broken supporter from that effort in the GF.

It’s interesting. I’ve been thinking for a while that the enthusiasm has dissappeared from this board. I must say I am still a broken supporter from that effort in the GF.

TBH Im waiting to see how we are traveling in late August, both in terms of performance and injury wise.

It really is only about having a good September that counts. Aside from the GF debacle, we played well, but lost some key players to injuries.

TBH Im waiting to see how we are traveling in late August, both in terms of performance and injury wise.

It really is only about having a good September that counts. Aside from the GF debacle, we played well, but lost some key players to injuries.
Agreed its really all about September, but one has to get there first, and then the higher the team finishes the greater the advantage, eg home finals.

I have been a season ticket holder for over 20 years. In the beginning I didn’t care what event was on, I am going to the footy. I would be pissed off of a wedding or important birthday was on.

About 10 years ago I started re-evaluating my life and the importance of the Crows compared to my friends and family.

About 5 years ago I switched off footy pretty much for 2 years. I went to the odd game but if any other event (even minor) I would do that event instead of footy.

Now I see myself as a very balanced supporter. I like to go to games where I can, I like to get onto BigFooty and another footy forum and chat at least once a week. I am no longer obsessed. My day is not defined by a win or a loss.

I think over time we look at ourselves and perhaps find a better balance. If my current self could look at my past self from 20 years ago, I would probably be disgusted. But that is the journey.

Subscribed.

Sitting outside a vineyard outside Birdwood after sampling a pasty from the bakery. Sun shining on my face. Gold Coast tonight. What a glorious day

Apart from the 5am wake up

Crows by 5 goals plus.

5:00 am? Luxury! My daughter woke me up, crying, at 3:30 am. :p

Seriously though. Crows in a canter tonight - 44 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide Crows v Gold Coast @ AO, 7.10pm Saturday 28/4/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back