Don Muraco

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Klopp Glenelg Liverpool Patriots
Everybody knows Rucci has been itching to put the boots into us and get the smears back into the picture and after the Tippet affair we have left the door open. Add Mr Sunrise and the free exposure that goes with it and our advantage is shrinking. They have the momentum going into the Adelaide oval and if they outperform us next year what happens?

So, who do we recruit media wise to get our deserved and natural advantage back? Also, a more important issue is, who do we get to replace the tarnished Trigg and Chapman?

We need to look at this before by the end of 2014 otherwise we will be pushing the proverbial up hill. (Especially in this economic climate.)

Everybody knows Rucci has been itching to put the boots into us and get the smears back into the picture and after the Tippet affair we have left the door open. Add Mr Sunrise and the free exposure that goes with it and our advantage is shrinking. They have the momentum going into the Adelaide oval and if they outperform us next year what happens?

So, who do we recruit media wise to get our deserved and natural advantage back? Also, a more important issue is, who do we get to replace the tarnished Trigg and Chapman?

We need to look at this before by the end of 2014 otherwise we will be pushing the proverbial up hill. (Especially in this economic climate.)
What a load of rubbish. What has Chapman done wrong? Are you saying he is tarnished?

What a load of rubbish. What has Chapman done wrong? Are you saying he is tarnished?

Can you imagine what he would have done to an employee of his that ****ed up as badly as Trigg during his time as CEO of St George bank or Bank SA? It would seem it's more of a family and friends affair for him at the AFC, rather than a cut throat business situation.

I think he is, especially when his "evrything will come out comment"was uttered after Tippet left. Just putting it out there, because a lot of Crow people I know regard the Crow hierarchy in the same regard as a political party.

Adelaide doesn't need to worry about Port Adelaide. We are a two team state and some things will go the way of Port just like some things will go our way. We made our bed with the Tippett affair and naturally have to serve our penalties. Port had a good year we had a bad one. We got Betts so our image cant be too bad. I think some supporters are spending too much time wondering what Polec thinks and focusing on negatives.

When did they get Katoot ?

Port will always be #2's

Great title too:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he is, especially when his "evrything will come out comment"was uttered after Tippet left. Just putting it out there, because a lot of Crow people I know regard the Crow hierarchy in the same regard as a political party.

Gag orders and credible legal threats tend to stop that; just saying.

Wins on the board make the masses forget sins of the past. You'd think the PAPs had years of success on and off field by the way they are carrying on this year.

Pull some wins and perceptions change quickly.

So much this. When the PAPs were losing to GWS and the Gold Coast or bending over for Hawthorn to roger them to the tune of 30 goals, no-one wanted to know them. Even their mythical dyed-in-the-wool supporters who never abandon them, abandoned them.

We have to get back to winning. **** these pissing contests. Let's leave the inferiority complex to the 2nd SA team to get into the comp.

They are our direct competition and comparison in the market place - and, for the last 12 months, they've started kicking our arses on and off the field.

They aren't a rabble anymore, and if we don't start treating them with respect, it'll be to our own detriment.

No, we dont treat them with any respect.
We dont worry about what they do.
We just beat the opponent infront of us and thats all that needs to happen.

No, we dont treat them with any respect.
We dont worry about what they do.
We just beat the opponent infront of us and thats all that needs to happen.
Yep, agree with this. On the field, we aim to beat the opponent who shows up. If it's a sponsor, the opponent in our marketplace is Port, so we aim to beat them. Pretty simple really.

great questions - worthy of their own thread

I believe so. Jelly and ice-cream, I am in agreeance with but when you put on top of cheesecake, it just spoils the cheesecake.

Ham and pineapple on pizza opens up the sweet and savoury debate.
Should one have sweet and savoury toppings on their pizza ? I'm a big fan of it but many others are opposed to the idea.
I think it's time to call a referendum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Remove this Banner Ad

ADELAIDE NOW A PARIAH?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back