Game Day Adelaide V Brisbane - Into The Lions Den without Daniel

Remove this Banner Ad

Dowling is on Neale and getting a good lesson. That's fine.

Only for the last five minutes or so. It's been Soligo and Dawson who are against him.

One thing we can't blame Fly Head for is how bad our ruck stocks are. O'Brien is awful. Doesn't impact the contest at all. I actually think most of us would make a better marking contest. Putrid.

I do think the most promising thing so far has been Cook. He's found that involvement around the ground this week, which is his meal ticket to making a good career at this level as the goalkicking will do the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dowling hasn't been on him for the majority of that damage though was he?
Laird was going head to head with him.

You can't have a crack at one of our precious senior players though. That would be mean.

And play the kids on neale etc, let them learn against the best. Thats how you can help develop kids. So no complaints from me for nicks putting dowling on neale

I'd also like to see at some point Nicks show he can do something to shut a player down. Time and time again he fails to do anything.

So yeah, if he wants to explain it away as putting Dowling on to him to learn a lesson that's fine but if he is trying to win which is what he claims he is all about even this season when there are no finals chances then it doesn't make sense.

You’re taking the piss right? Their midfield is destroying us but they’ve been wasteful going forward, a heap haven’t even registered a point
If they're so good why aren't they 15 goals in front and why are they getting ridiculous umpire calls for help. Get a grip ya spud.

Neale had at least 16 touches and 3 goals before Dowling went on him.

How much time has Dowling spent in his career tagging? I’d suggest zero. But hey let’s put him on a red hot Neale. How about a leader like Murphy who can’t ****ing get near it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide V Brisbane - Into The Lions Den without Daniel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back