Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bushrangers and Victory
Ode to a favourite of mine.

adrian_deluca.jpg

[YOUTUBE]9d9l8K7xOYM[/YOUTUBE]

His head/body proportion is of exact opposite to that of Brett Ebert.

Ebert: Massive head / smaller size body
Deluca: Pin head / Massive size body

Based on this Deluca 1, Ebert 0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's clever about kicking a past-tense loser like Deluca?
That "loser" is almost certainly earning more than both of us put together.

I think Archie was better than he showed. Those hands weren't made of iron in 2004, he was quick, good below his knees and a very good kick for goal. Couldn't ruck to save his life of course, and I doubt he ever would - but what can you expect from a pick 72?

After his first year he looked like he had more important things to think about than a career in football, and in the end he was probably right. Before you bag fringe ex-players remember that our president was once one himself.

That "loser" is almost certainly earning more than both of us put together.

I think Archie was better than he showed. Those hands weren't made of iron in 2004, he was quick, good below his knees and a very good kick for goal. Couldn't ruck to save his life of course, and I doubt he ever would - but what can you expect from a pick 72?

After his first year he looked like he had more important things to think about than a career in football, and in the end he was probably right. Before you bag fringe ex-players remember that our president was once one himself.

This is a post I agree with. I liked Deluca.

Why bag Deluca so much?I was disappointed he pulled the pin like any one.But I always thought as with many of the current list, that he had potential and we all know big men take longer to come on. There has been many players who have never become champions.

Yeh - who knows why we got rid of him??? Bigger blokes take time to develop -- shouldve waited till he was 50-60...
He always reminded me of a dying horse when he played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back