AEW WrestleDream, Sunday 13th October 2024, 11am AEDT (Zero Hour at 9:30 am)

Remove this Banner Ad

main card
"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson (c) vs Jon Moxley (AEW World Championship)
"Scapegoat" Jack Perry (c) vs Katsuyori Shibata (TNT Championship)
Will Ospreay (c) vs Ricochet vs Konosuke Takeshita (AEW International Championship)
Mark Briscoe (c) vs Chris Jericho (ROH World Championship)
Darby Allin vs Brody King
"Hangman" Adam Page vs "Switchblade" Jay White
Young Bucks (c) vs Private Party (AEW Tag Team Championship)
Mariah May (c) vs Willow Nightingale (AEW Women's Championship)
Hologram vs The Beast Mortos (2 out of 3 falls match)
Swerve Strickland returns!

Zero Hour pre-show
Atlantis (c) vs Brian Cage (ROH TV Title)
MxM Collection vs The Acclaimed
Harley Cameron vs Anna Jay

Last edited:
462075776_18466518679016379_5950445595145461477_n.jpg

I guess since they're not doing a ROH PPV between now and Final Battle, we'll throw some matches on this show...

462075776_18466518679016379_5950445595145461477_n.jpg

I guess since they're not doing a ROH PPV between now and Final Battle, we'll throw some matches on this show...

I would actually tune into Zero Hour - which I rarely ever do - to watch this match, that's a really fun match up!

I'm a bit unsure about this WrestleDream card at the moment.

Not huge on a Danielson and Moxley main event despite the intrigue around the storyline.

Elsewhere there isn't a lot that screams must-watch.

Might be a personal thing as well though, considering two favourites in Swerve and Christian Cage likely won't be on the card.

Although, late minute additions of Christian vs Hook and Swerve vs Lashley could sell it for me. Both feel like a possibility.

I'm a bit unsure about this WrestleDream card at the moment.

Not huge on a Danielson and Moxley main event despite the intrigue around the storyline.

Elsewhere there isn't a lot that screams must-watch.

Might be a personal thing as well though, considering two favourites in Swerve and Christian Cage likely won't be on the card.

Although, late minute additions of Christian vs Hook and Swerve vs Lashley could sell it for me. Both feel like a possibility.
I'm not really feeling the build/lineup etc either, but they usually deliver strong on the show.

Hell of a lot of stuff on this card that's either not interesting, or has a result that's beyond doubt.

I don't think I've missed an AEW PPV since the empty arena era, but I'm less excited for this than I am for PWA Colosseum, which is free on Youtube this weekend, and will take priority when it comes to wrestling hours this weekend.

This makes me a little nervous for what they might serve up in Brisbane, I'd be pretty disappointed if that was the card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hell of a lot of stuff on this card that's either not interesting, or has a result that's beyond doubt.

I don't think I've missed an AEW PPV since the empty arena era, but I'm less excited for this than I am for PWA Colosseum, which is free on Youtube this weekend, and will take priority when it comes to wrestling hours this weekend.

This makes me a little nervous for what they might serve up in Brisbane, I'd be pretty disappointed if that was the card.

I'm wonder if WrestleDynasty which is a month prior is going to result in talent possibly not going to Brisbane.

Who was I kidding? Of course I ordered it. Wrestling companies should do more PPVs on Sunday lunch time when there's bugger all else on.

Rico was a fun surprise appearance on the Zero Hour!

I’m an Adam Cole fan, one of the only guys I will go out of my way to watch in AEW.

Happy he’s back, but interested in how they can do a feud between him and MJF with Cole as the face given where they left things.

Also on another note is the crowd a bit quiet? They pop for big moves/moments but are incredibly quiet in between.

That finish has left me flatter than a biscuit.

There hasn't been a second since All In/the Grand Slam announcement that I didn't think Danielson would be on the show. Not only has he spoken about it in interviews - but he promised his daughter in front of the whole world at the media scrum.

I suggested after the McGuiness match that Danielson might not be long for the belt, cos it felt like they were just getting that match out of the way. The way Darby was shunted aside was weird too. But if his neck truly is that bad, I guess it all makes sense now.

Is Rico there as a 1 time gig or will he be MxM's manager moving forward?

Great to see The Outrunners get a good reaction and a Dub on the pre-show.

lol at the pop when Okada called Kyle a bitch.

Didn't expect Jay White to win in the opener.

Awesome 3 way international title match, shocking turn from Fletcher on Ospreay.

Legit thought Swerve was gonna turn on Prince Nana.

Cool to see Amazing Red in the Private Party video package.

Danielson retiring bloody sucks man. The air got taken out of the arena after that. Yuta turning heel is crap, they gotta stop with the bag over the head spot. Hope Danielson still wrestles the odd big ppv match.

Yuta turning heel is crap, they gotta stop with the bag over the head spot.

I kind of liked the Yuta heel turn - it makes all the sense in the world when you think about it. He was 100% loyal to Bryan... until he lost, and his "full time career" (whatever that means) is over. He can't help or guide Wheeler any more, so it's either join the old BCC guys or face a lifetime of suffering at their hands. I thought Wheeler played his role super well, putting over how reluctant he was to do it, but knowing that he didn't have a choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

AEW WrestleDream, Sunday 13th October 2024, 11am AEDT (Zero Hour at 9:30 am)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back