List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get lowden I'd be very excited he showed a great deal of potential in his debut last year. Make it happen Adelaide.

Also Cheney could be a decent pick up with a fresh start and playing in a position better suited for him he could be good.

last second!
wigg-out.gif

I guess if you're in a position to win a flag you do, we sadly are not. Given our sanctions of the past years we also have masses of list cloggers who dont attract anything more than a 3rd round pick at best. I hate where are club has sunk to and its a long way back.
If we are going to maumise the talent of the big 7 we really do need to bring in at least 2 quality first 22 players this year who are capable of having an immediate and consistent impact. Given our sanctions we don't have the luxury of time.

This fa/trade period has been another failed period for the AFC. Opportunities lost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>DONE DEAL: Kyle Cheney and Luke Lowden, plus picks 43, 47 and 59 traded to Adelaide for picks 31, 50 and 68&#10;<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NABTradeRadio?src=hash">#NABTradeRadio</a></p>&mdash; NAB Trade Radio (@traderadio) <a href="">October 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back