List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread reminds me of the madness of Monty Pythons- "Election special."

The candidates are the trade rumours and the television presenters are like us, chooks without heads. If you want a good laugh cause your depressed about the trade period or you just like to laugh cause you are a realist with a sense of humour then check it out on You tube No one has any clues and they are all deals in chumps.

EDIT, What happened while I was posting this?
EVERYTHING

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In one of the off moments TWR has mentioned us, last week I heard someone say that Nobes firmly believes a player they rate 3rd or 4th will be available at 10, and may even be available later should we choose someone else, such is the nature of this draft crop.
As I said.

Why are people getting mad at this deal? We drop from 31 to 43 effectively for Lowden who can be a good back up ruck for us (better than Angus) and Cheney who has shown he can be a solid mid sized/even 3rd tall. He's a carbon copy (in terms of playing style not ability) of Darren Milburn. Pick 31 to pick 43 is shit all! Barely any difference in quality in the players you can get from either pick. Even if it doesn't work out, it's still a great win for us, we have solid depth we can rely on at AFL level. I shudder to think of throwing Jack Osborn into the ruck if Sauce goes down with a knee for the year. Good work Nobes:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back