List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll want Wines or Hartlett from you without doubt :p

Depends if he wants success straight away or not, I guess.

Id happily trade anyone except Wines & Boak for him.

Put the shoe on the other foot. Would we take pick 10 and a mid-range player for Walker?
Yeah it's tough to value a player like that..
If it's true he wants to go though, they might have plans to do it now rather than the end of next year when he's unconctracted..
They might know they have no choice..
The club with the player who wants out is always on the losing end..

No one is going to give pick 7 for Jenkins. Pick 23 for both maybe. LJ is not only anyones shopping list.

I don't know bullies are pretty desperate for a key forward and ruck, but I would still be ok with something like pick 7 for both of them if it means we get cameron

As for LJ I put him in their because Gws would demand a key forward as a replacement with Patton injured

I think pick 10 + jenkins or + lynch is fair if he nominates us. Of course if I were GWS I'd be furious with that but we all know what happens when players nominate clubs, they usually get there for unders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 10, Douglas & Jenkins. Do it now
give that to the dogs, griffen to GWS, cameron to us

this is our shot at doing this

I don't know bullies are pretty desperate for a key forward and ruck, but I would still be ok with something like pick 7 for both of them if it means we get cameron

As for LJ I put him in their because Gws would demand a key forward as a replacement with Patton injured

No one in their right mind would give up Pick 7 for Jenkins and Lyons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back