List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we all assume Redhorse is deadhorse
Despite my previous pisstaking of red horse and the conspiracy theory, I actually believe him. I'm confident we have spoken with JC and are keen for him to come. He is also keen.
However, we won't get him this year and I don't think we will get him at all. I suspect GWS will be very, very reluctant for him to leave and we won't be able to satisfy them in a trade.
Its a shame, but I suspect it happens more often than not through the trade period.

Despite my previous pisstaking of red horse and the conspiracy theory, I actually believe him. I'm confident we have spoken with JC and are keen for him to come. He is also keen.
However, we won't get him this year and I don't think we will get him at all. I suspect GWS will be very, very reluctant for him to leave and we won't be able to satisfy them in a trade.
Its a shame, but I suspect it happens more often than not through the trade period.
We may just have been examining options in the event Danger sought a trade

Realistically, next year it would be a lot easier. You can see what they're doing with Tom Boyd.

With Patton doing his ACL again (poor guy) and Tom Boyd indicating that he is out at the end of next season I can't see GWS letting Cameron go.

Shows how quickly things can change though if JC and TB do leave. GWS would go from 1 star big man and 2 potential stars to just the one potential star coming off another reco having missed so much development already through injury.

Couldn't agree more.

Croweater78 on the other hand was the complete opposite, as a total troll. I'm sure he/she had a lot of fun stirring up our BF board.

With Patton doing his ACL again (poor guy) and Tom Boyd indicating that he is out at the end of next season I can't see GWS letting Cameron go.

Shows how quickly things can change though if JC and TB do leave. GWS would go from 1 star big man and 2 potential stars to just the one potential star coming off another reco having missed so much development already through injury.
They might not have a choice. When Jezza Cameron is out of contract they can't force him to stay.

I was convinced the Giants drafted Boyd because they had some inkling that Cameron wanted out. Of course it then backfired because Patton did his ACL and Boyd jumped ship first.

I was convinced the Giants drafted Boyd because they had some inkling that Cameron wanted out. Of course it then backfired because Patton did his ACL and Boyd jumped ship first.

Agreed and I can see GWS playing hardball on one or both of these boys next year and potentially letting one of them go to the draft just to make a statement.

If that's the case the bulldogs are going to have the better draft pick to give up so they might be able to get a trade in order before us.

They might not have a choice. When Jezza Cameron is out of contract they can't force him to stay.

Of course. My post is based off of having absolutely no idea what the reasons are for JC looking at Adelaide as a destination, as the rumour goes. Depending on what his reasons are would naturally sway whether he stays or goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What of load of BS from Rowie sticking up for Noble trying to get Cheney. Apparently Noble asked JJ and Tex from their experience who they rate higher as defender Ryan S or Cheney and they all said Cheney was the better defender. Question Rowey, how many times has Tex and JJ played on Cheney to rate him as a defender?

Couldn't agree more.

Croweater78 on the other hand was the complete opposite, as a total troll. I'm sure he/she had a lot of fun stirring up our BF board.
I dont see the motivation begind ce78 the troll, it's not a new account or anything, quite a few years old, just now means everybody thinks he is a dick and what he says will never be taken seriously in any conversation, similar to if I did it, what would be the point? May as well at least make a new account t of you wanna do something stupid like that.

I dont see the motivation begind ce78 the troll, it's not a new account or anything, quite a few years old, just now means everybody thinks he is a dick and what he says will never be taken seriously in any conversation, similar to if I did it, what would be the point? May as well at least make a new account t of you wanna do something stupid like that.
Could be an old troll account someone brings up every now and then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back