Game Day AFC DRAFT DAY THREAD

How many additional 2021 picks will we end up with from draft day trades?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With that (and Hately tomorrow), our list is now full.

The only questions remaining are the fates of Borlase & Newchurch. We no longer have the ability to match, should another club select them. Our only hope is that they make it through the ND unscathed, allowing us to add them as Cat B rookies.

You reckon he will? I hope so for him but I heard he is just good for sanfl but quite good enough for afl but will be happy to be proven wrong.

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I watch him every week. Most dangerous forward in SANFL.

Inside mid who have acceleration is a big point of difference with inside mid without acceleration.

Do they all accelerate into each other fighting for the same ball?

That's consistently been our flaw- everyone is designed to play the contest, no one spreads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering we were the worst inside team in the league by a country mile in 2020 (to the point we were on track to the be the worst in modern history), it seems we've addressed that rather well this off-season.

You reckon addressing it occurs through numerical options, or quality?

Playing six inside midfielders won't improve us- or do they not all play?

Hmm, not sure about Rowe. Great state league player but I'm not convinced he has the weapons to translate that to the big league. More than happy to be proven wrong though.
Deserves a chance at this level, last list spot is worth a punt. Loved watching him play at sanfl level this year, the 5 goals in a final definitely helped his cause.

You reckon addressing it occurs through numerical options, or quality?

Playing six inside midfielders won't improve us- or do they not all play?

We've only taken one pure midfielder in this draft. Cook and Pedlar are both mid-forwards with versatility

Sheedy rates him the most skilful player in the SANFL. A shorter version of Peter Vardy.

He looks like the fat kid from The Sandlot grown up

130006926_10159177525468919_2717815932497345887_o.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFC DRAFT DAY THREAD

Back